Claim your Video Game Character

Zero Phoenix

The Second Coming of Hazama
[quote name='Hadriel' timestamp='1307275339' post='146985']

I claim Marisa Kirisame from Touhou!

Pic:

[/quote]

Hey what happened to my post?! Anyway, I think it's fitting the Biomega would choose Snake and that Emeralda would choose Lightning. So what are we going to do with these characters?

Lily

Dead is the new alive.
@Zero Phoenix: This is a new thread. To make it more organised
I think you were referring to the old thread, which was started by the original G2 members long ago.

And you can do whatever you want with your videocharacter... in your mind of course. x]

Biomega

Net Ronin Of All Trades
[quote name=Zero]I think it's fitting the Biomega would choose Snake[/quote]He is a test subject for my new Virtual training simulation -- this time, with more ninjas!

Zero Phoenix

[quote name='Lily' timestamp='1307394631' post='148205']

@Zero Phoenix: This is a new thread. To make it more organised
I think you were referring to the old thread, which was started by the original G2 members long ago.

And you can do whatever you want with your videocharacter... in your mind of course. x]

[/quote]

Hao. Xiexie!
[Although, I'm starting to think I should have chosen Tifa. Gwwwwwrrrr.]

[quote name='Biomega' timestamp='1307395332' post='148212']

He is a test subject for my new Virtual training simulation -- this time, with more ninjas!

[/quote]

So I assume you found a cure for his geriatric degeneration.

Biomega

Net Ronin Of All Trades
[quote name='ZERO PHOENIX' timestamp='1307400288' post='148234']So I assume you found a cure for his geriatric degeneration.
[/quote]

With me, he is stuck in 2010, we will figure out what to do with him. Time Paradox-style.

Zero Phoenix

[quote name='Biomega' timestamp='1307400867' post='148237']

With me, he is stuck in 2010, we will figure out what to do with him. Time Paradox-style.

[/quote]

Lol, good luck with that. If anyone can help Snake it's you. On my end Cloud and I are going to blow off some steam around the ruins of Midgar. Got permanently banned from Arlongpark for defending my integrity. Need to blow off some steam.

Biomega

Net Ronin Of All Trades
[quote name='ZERO PHOENIX' timestamp='1307563785' post='149270']On my end Cloud and I are going to blow off some steam around the ruins of Midgar. Got permanently banned from Arlongpark for defending my integrity. Need to blow off some steam.[/quote]Of all games, FF VII has a good setting. Could have been a good Cyberpunk, instead.

Notorious

Colonel H Stinkmeaner
Hao. Xiexie!
[Although, I'm starting to think I should have chosen Tifa. Gwwwwwrrrr.]
You can choose to either trade or change characters, as long as you don't spam it. I think once a month is the limit.

Hey what happened to my post?! Anyway, I think it's fitting the Biomega would choose Snake and that Emeralda would choose Lightning. So what are we going to do with these characters?
As for your second point, if you want, I can make an RP-ing thread with these characters. Although, it would probably have to be placed in a different forum area.