Chuck Norris vs Jesus Christ

*sigh* Don't fight over this. We agree they would nullify their powers abnd be friends and go to taverns kay? I am supposegly a Christian non-believer. I rather, since I am a citizen f the country now, followed atheism, but believed there was a greater power until I discovered Wicca/neo-paganism.

All religions follow the same ideal: peace, but I believe Wicca has the most synthesized commandments and the only commandments that seem useful. They have a Rede: "And thou harm none, do what ye will"

Xavan...

Jesus of Nazareth existed. He was Jewish and wanted everybody to be Jewish so he created a sect of Judaism that didn't have strict limitations on who was allowed to join. Because he was spreading Judaism within the Roman Empire, he was crucified by Roman authorities. His ability to perform miracles, as well as his status of "Christ", are debatable unconfirmed.

Now that the serious part is over, obviously they would both win. After all, they are the same person.

[quote name='Avan']I never said he's a dream. He's an illusion of a fictional reality vowed together by the shepherds great minds of old who created religion to gain power over the sheeps people by inflicting them upon the fear of hell and the afterlife forcing them to live they're life towards the religion or go to hell. We call this today terrorism. Over time stories changes and we all know what happens when it does, since they didnt have anything to write it down until many years later. Today religion have become an explanation for something unexplainable which is explainable in due time.

We all know how the story the fisherman told where the fish started at 4 pounds and ended up at 17 pounds when the night was over.[/QUOTE]

Its not about fear, its more that people want to believe in something, and they are too weak to want to live knowing they will eventually cease to exist, in all forms.

Afterlife is another form of immortality.

[quote name='Kamil']Xavan...

Jesus of Nazareth existed. He was Jewish and wanted everybody to be Jewish so he created a sect of Judaism that didn't have strict limitations on who was allowed to join. Because he was spreading Judaism within the Roman Empire, he was crucified by Roman authorities. His ability to perform miracles, as well as his status of "Christ", are debatable unconfirmed. [/QUOTE]

Jewish bible states that he wasnt the Messiah and he is yet to come (OH SNAP)

Also, History is written by the victor.

[quote name='Ataraxia']Its not about fear, its more that people want to believe in something, and they are too weak to want to live knowing they will eventually cease to exist, in all forms.

Afterlife is another form of immortality.[/QUOTE]

Its all about fear. They fear it and needs something to believe in. There are an infinite amount of different fears. Afterlife is another form of Immortality if you are remembered. How is the afterlife immortality for the nameless people that died in war or got killed?

Wolfnagi

♥♥♥♥♥♥ ~Nagi~ ♥♥♥♥♥♥
you misunderstood me... I meant the impression of christans I get is differnet then that based on the ones I know... same for Muslims.... as you know... I'm dating a girl.. so I'm a Lesbian.... well unlike I hear people say... the christans I know don't condem me... they tell me its wrong based on the bible but they don't attack me or whatev... same for the muslims I knwo... especially my sister... shes a Muslim... and she doesn't attack me for being a Lesbian.... but I get the sense the type of christan you talk about would beat me... tourture me.... maybe even burn me alive.... who knows... but none of the ones I know in rl do that they're still nice to me and love me and accept me.... as a Lesbian...

Okay.....

Yuiki, you really are yuri in RL......

Oh well, that makes me comfortable xD

[quote name='Avan']I wont deny he's a Christian, but why even have the fight in the first place if one of them isn't going to fight? or wait make that both of them isnt going to fight? and why would he submit ? >_> No man with pride would submit to religion in a fight.[/QUOTE]

if chuck is a christan he would abandon his pride xD

Like Yuiki said xD

[quote name='Avan']Jewish bible states that he wasnt the Messiah and he is yet to come (OH SNAP)

Also, History is written by the victor.[/QUOTE]

Well then, tell me one thing,

How does the religion become the victor?

There are many reasons and one of it is the reason on why Chuck would lose to Christ on way or another.

I admit, I'm a Muslim and don't believe Christianity but Christ is still one of the main 25 prophets that the Muslim trusted in (he is the 24th BTW, Muhammad is the 25th)

So, eventually, we all relied on Religious to help us in life and Afterlife.

Without it, we be lost and shall be banished to hell (no offense, Atheist, but this is the truth....)

So yeah, back to this match.

If Chuck fight Christ, he shall die in hell.

If he submit to Christ, he shall have more reward in heaven than he can imagine..

But Chuck is immortal... he cant go to heaven or hell! How does religion become the victor? since they farmed the mindless sheeps of old, where the churches had incredible power and influence. As a matter of fact the Pope was the mightiest person on Earth back in the old days, where people like me was stalked and killed for thinking otherwise. I'll admit I dont have much knowledge about anything, but Christianity, as for Islam (its what we call the muslim religion in Norwegian...names aint my thing) I more or less only was interested in the Ji-had section (if I wrote that correctly, its suppose to be holy war) so I could understand todays terrorism better. Priests and Bishops had more power then a landlord and the pope had more power then Kings and Queens. Supreme victory for zombie faction! OTL

Wolfnagi

♥♥♥♥♥♥ ~Nagi~ ♥♥♥♥♥♥
Oh well, there's no use debating on this..................

As for Jihad, it means stuggle

"The word jihad, meaning "struggle" in Arabic, can be applied to anything from inner turmoil to international warfare. Further complicating the matter is the fact that in Arabic, the word jihad can be applied to any struggle, so you could legitimately call feminism "the jihad for women's rights or talk about Gandhi's jihad'' for Indian independence. "

This explains it.

The Terrorism Jidah is a crappy version in which the terrorist proclaim its Ji-had when in reality, they could just do the fighting through intellectual instead.....

I bought myself a book about it written by a former Muslim whos now a Christian, I'll try to translate some since its written in Norwegian, and I'll say this now I dont know how much of this is actually true since I dont have any friends thats Muslims in RL due to I dont live in the city areas.

here it goes

"Sure 4:89;

Those who Abandon Islam most be killed. If they convert, arrest them and kill them where they stand"

"Sure 9:123;

Those who believe! defeat the non-believers that lives close, and let them find you hard. Know Allah is with those who are Al Muttaqun"

Its a quite interesting book, but I do believe he have put some personal efforts or the translator of the book did to make it look more severe then it really is. As I said I dont know, but its written in the book.

Islam og Terrorisme/Islam and Terrorism by Mark A. Gabriel

[quote name='Shadowwolf']Due to conflict that has changed the way of the battle towards the base reason and several complains, I suggest this thread be closed.[/QUOTE]

OTL we'll take the religion talk somewhere else

Wolfnagi

♥♥♥♥♥♥ ~Nagi~ ♥♥♥♥♥♥
[quote name='Avan']I bought myself a book about it written by a former Muslim whos now a Christian, I'll try to translate some since its written in Norwegian, and I'll say this now I dont know how much of this is actually true since I dont have any friends thats Muslims in RL due to I dont live in the city areas.

here it goes

"Sure 4:89;

Those who Abandon Islam most be killed. If they convert, arrest them and kill them where they stand"

"Sure 9:123;

Those who believe! defeat the non-believers that lives close, and let them find you hard. Know Allah is with those who are Al Muttaqun"

Its a quite interesting book, but I do believe he have put some personal efforts or the translator of the book did to make it look more severe then it really is. As I said I dont know, but its written in the book.

Islam og Terrorisme/Islam and Terrorism by Mark A. Gabriel[/QUOTE]

THOSE who abandon Islam MUST be killed....

Its part of the whole law

But those who didn't even convert to Islam can't be killed even thought they are non-believers.....

After all, Saladin didn't kill all the Christian when he taken over Jerusalem, the Crusaders did, in the first crusade!

♣Kaname Madoka♣

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WTF mom... ofc I'm a lesbian... Tsukiko isn't just my lover in name were actually together shes my life my dream my hope my everything! our reletionship is real... I thought you knew that!

that upsets me to no end that you didn't think its real... its the only real thing I have in my life... all i have is Tsukiko nothing else

Emeralda

Pistis Sophia
Ofcourse Chuck Norris would win. Maybe if it was Raptor Santa Jesus, then it would be a close tie. But why Chuck in the first place?

Chuck Norris was the fourth Wiseman. He brought baby Jesus the gift of “beard”. Jesus wore it proudly to his dying day. The other Wisemen, jealous of Jesus’ obvious gift favoritism, used their combined influence to have Chuck omitted from the Bible. Shortly after all three died of roundhouse kick related deaths.

Chuck Norris sent Jesus a birthday card on December 25th and it wasn't Jesus’ birthday. Jesus was to scared to correct Chuck Norris and to this day December 25th is known as Jesus' birthday.