Chuck Norris vs Jesus Christ

One can swim in land. The other can walk in water.

One can turn beer into blood. The other can turn water into wine.

One can cure you from stupidity, the other one can cure sicknesses.

So, who would win?

Wolfnagi

♥♥♥♥♥♥ ~Nagi~ ♥♥♥♥♥♥
To be truthful,

Chuck Norris woul bow down toward Jesus and become his follower.....

Chuck is a Christian, right?

Wolfnagi

♥♥♥♥♥♥ ~Nagi~ ♥♥♥♥♥♥
[quote name='Avan']Chuck would win, since Jesus never existed in the first place[/QUOTE]

"hyperkick on Avan"

Sorry but your going hell at Judgment day!!!!!

♣Kaname Madoka♣

>_> wth not existed? everyone knows he did... theres proof.. the romans did crucify him ya know.....

only despuite you should have is who he really is, prophet (muslim) Messiah (christan) random person who did some thing back in ancient rome (everyone else)

Well, Chuck Norris has already proclaimed his love for Jesus as a Christian, so I'd guess neither would win. They'd both just talk to each other and hang out.

[quote name='Wolfnagi']"hyperkick on Avan"

Sorry but your going hell at Judgment day!!!!![/QUOTE]

I'm going to hell before that D:

>_> wth not existed? everyone knows he did... theres proof.. the romans did crucify him ya know.....

only despuite you should have is who he really is, prophet (muslim) Messiah (christan) random person who did some thing back in ancient rome (everyone else)

History is written by the winner. How religion won in the old days I have no idea, but I dont believe it.

well then for a Dream he's a pretty damn influncal one!

I never said he's a dream. He's an illusion of a fictional reality vowed together by the shepherds great minds of old who created religion to gain power over the sheeps people by inflicting them upon the fear of hell and the afterlife forcing them to live they're life towards the religion or go to hell. We call this today terrorism. Over time stories changes and we all know what happens when it does, since they didnt have anything to write it down until many years later. Today religion have become an explanation for something unexplainable which is explainable in due time.

We all know how the story the fisherman told where the fish started at 4 pounds and ended up at 17 pounds when the night was over.

♣Kaname Madoka♣

obvisously you don't know christanity......... its about love peace and acceptence.....

obvisously you don't know christanity......... its about love peace and acceptence.....

Obviously you dont know about history, and just as you know I'm a Christian member of the Norwegian Church^^ I dont really believe in God thought. The first 9 years of school we even had a subject where we HAD to learn about Christianity. the 10th year they changed it into the rest of the religions as well.

♣Kaname Madoka♣

being a member of a church

and being a christan is different.....

well atleast it is here in Japan... or maybe were just blessed where with nice people...

being a member of a church

and being a christan is different.....

well atleast it is here in Japan... or maybe were just blessed where with nice people...

*facepalm* of course its different >_> and thats quite the bold statement you had there. So basically good Christians is nice people...? thats indirectly saying I'm a bad person. Where was the acceptance, love and peace where Christianity burned people alive, tortured them, drowned people, burned books, imprisoned people for thinking anything else then what the bible says? You do realize that Christianity was even worse then the terrorists we have today? Everyone have a different opinion and how they look at things. Thats the factors that started wars in the past.

♣Kaname Madoka♣

you misunderstood me... I meant the impression of christans I get is differnet then that based on the ones I know... same for Muslims.... as you know... I'm dating a girl.. so I'm a Lesbian.... well unlike I hear people say... the christans I know don't condem me... they tell me its wrong based on the bible but they don't attack me or whatev... same for the muslims I knwo... especially my sister... shes a Muslim... and she doesn't attack me for being a Lesbian.... but I get the sense the type of christan you talk about would beat me... tourture me.... maybe even burn me alive.... who knows... but none of the ones I know in rl do that they're still nice to me and love me and accept me.... as a Lesbian...

[quote name='Wolfnagi']Well,

In the end,

Chuck Norris will submit himself to Christ,

Nuff said....[/QUOTE]

I wont deny he's a Christian, but why even have the fight in the first place if one of them isn't going to fight? or wait make that both of them isnt going to fight? and why would he submit ? >_> No man with pride would submit to religion in a fight.

you misunderstood me... I meant the impression of christans I get is differnet then that based on the ones I know... same for Muslims.... as you know... I'm dating a girl.. so I'm a Lesbian.... well unlike I hear people say... the christans I know don't condem me... they tell me its wrong based on the bible but they don't attack me or whatev... same for the muslims I knwo... especially my sister... shes a Muslim... and she doesn't attack me for being a Lesbian.... but I get the sense the type of christan you talk about would beat me... tourture me.... maybe even burn me alive.... who knows... but none of the ones I know in rl do that they're still nice to me and love me and accept me.... as a Lesbian...

I didnt misunderstand, you didnt read as the point you just pointed out was in my statement. I'm talking about History, not today or tomorrow. And yes there are those who would do that, do you find them often? No. This subject has already gone quite out of hand, and I suggest to end it here before it turns out into a real flame war.