Character Hairstyles

TheHundreds

Streetwear Is Dead
If You Guys Wanna' Have Anime Hair, I Recommend You Guys Use Gatsby Wax. It Comes Straight From Japan, But It Works Wonders, Siriuslyy.

OH, Also Get Layers, And You Might Wanna' Chop Your Hairr.

Tengu

惣流・アスカ・ラングレー
Hmmm I mostly prefer Red/Pink hair which is usualy long, I never know why but it's something I've allways prefered. [Look at the hair of my clamed Anime Characters, Pink Hair, Red Hair and Red Eyebrows[PenPen]]

A

agusgallia

i like the blue-violet ones. i don't know why but i loved short hair... he :eek:negai::eek:negai::eek:negai::eek:negai:

Diva Elly

Emmie was here
Takeuchi Nike in the latest chapters of Air Gear. Oh, my, sweet Loki. I'd destroy alien civilizations for that hair to be mine~

But, it's entirely impossible to do. But maybe in the future, technology will help me.

Shadow_Strider

Oderint Dum Metuant
For guys I like ether the spikey look or the short strait look and the hair colors I like are Blue, Black, and White.

For girls I like long - mid length hair and the colors I like are Pink, Blonde, Purple, Green, Red, and Orange/brownish.

I liked the hair styles in To-Love-Ru.

Sanae

Staff member
I really love characters with the long flowy blue hair (lighter shades are more preferred).. For girls ofc xD For guys.. Maybe, something like Sunohara's hair from Clannad xD Or, Hisoka's from Descendants Of Darkness <3