Cathedral of Despair

[SPOILERA]
[/SPOILERA]

Chapter 1

It was a hot night. I remember it well. It was hot, windless night where the silence could be heard. My heart pounded in my chest and my blood pressure increased as time passed. It was a halted scene before my eyes. Her face. Her face was so full of anger, of deception, of despair, of reasons to shout at me, of desire of slapping me right in my face. His face. His face was that of a saddened dog, buried by the despair of a deceptioning son. I remember that night very well. I do.

I could see how my parents stared at me with their destroying eyes. They were dismembering me part by part as if trying to burn my sins and purify my skin.It was a massacre. I was so speechless. I could just stare at them without blinking. I could see the raging around around them and how they wished I would die or it was all a dream. My pulse was fluctuating and my hands shaking from the mere fact I was discovered. It was a moment that I knew from the beginning.

Quite a hassle was for me when they told me: "We need to talk". I was about to finish watching a clip on my Toshiba laptop, while trying to eat a cheesestick when it all began. She came to my lonely and disordered room. "Come with me" she told me. I was asking why all the time and then her words pierced my back as if they were rapiers piercing through the body of an enemy pirate. "Sit down it's gonna take a while" she said. This words rebounded in my ears and then I realized I was discovered.

I'm sorry! I was talking about my problem, but I never managed to present myself. Am I right? I am Marcus Longhorn. I am a student at my senior year of highschool and in two days I will be graduating. I am entering college soon. I have lived a good life with all the things that my parents could possibly give me. I can't complain. I am an intelligent person who likes to play videogames and go out with mt girlfriend.

You want to know what was all that discussion about? Let me start from the beginning. Let me turn back time for around eleven months when I met her: the person I love. Little I knew that this love was going to bring several consequences to my life and that was one of those consequences.

Chapter 2

Yes, it was eleven months ago when I first told her if she wanted to be my girlfriend, but my story with her goes back even further. It was a windy winter morning when I was walking down the hallway of my junior year of high school. I saw this one girl sobbing in the grass hill next to the stairs that lead to the second floor, where our classrooms were. I knew her from afar, because she was also a member of the international baccalaurette. I saw her sobbing. And I was touched.

I sped up and walked towards her. She was sobbing, standing in the grass looking at the horizon. She was stuck onto her ipod and I could see some melancholy in her eyes. I stood by her side and just felt the breeze hity my face. "Are you alright?" I asked her while trying to figure what she was feeling. "Yes" she had answered as she motioned me to get away from her. "You sure?" I asked again and she nodded, pushing me away from her. I felt weird about this and just kept on with my pace.

Days later, I started talking with her. We began a small friendship. We talked about random stuff, joked around and made fools of the teachers. It was quite fun. Suddenly, she started calling me and our conversation lasted as much as five hours and till four in the morning. We started getting to know each other more. Of course, by that time I had a girlfriend and I was just messing around, trying to know her more, cause she was becoming a great friend.

In no time, she became my best friend and we were fooling around much longer. How did this lead to the beginning you ask? Let me continue my story then. Love is a great thing isn't it? But easy comes and easy goes. My girlfriend from that time went towards me and said to my eyes. You are not enough for me, I want to break up. It was a pain in my chest. It hurt so much. It was like a backstab.

And that was the second time I died. And I was dead for a long time before someone could rescue me from the darkness. It was a darkness that shed no apparent light. But this is only the beginning. The beggining to my end