Can't download anymore

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can't download anymore, i was using Internet Download Manager, just today can't download

and i keep getting this message:

Suspended

Bandwidth Limit Exceeded

Best regards,
Your Servage.net team

Nori

Well the message is obvious...the account is suspended for bandwidth overages. This only affect the on-going series. It'll be unsuspended around 10PM EST.

Also, the other public episodes are suspended because it went way over the bandwidth limit for the month. So, unfortunately, premium media is the only thing working at the moment, and you don't have access to that because you don't have eight (8) posts on this forum.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Nori @ July 19, 2007, 10:15 AM) [snapback]8938[/snapback]</div>
Well the message is obvious...the account is suspended for bandwidth overages.[/b]
thank u for the quick response, but how can i fix it?

Nori

It's unfortunately nothing you can fix, nor can I fix it. The host is just a retard and only allows 125GB of transfer (bandwidth) daily, I go over that just about everyday.... We'll be moving from them to another host without such ridiculous limitations as soon as the contract is over, but that's not for another month and a half, so unfortunately we'll all have to just deal with it for the time being.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Nori @ July 19, 2007, 10:19 AM) [snapback]8940[/snapback]</div>
It's unfortunately nothing you can fix, nor can I fix it. The host is just a retard and only allows 125GB of transfer (bandwidth) daily, I go over that just about everyday.... We'll be moving from them to another host without such ridiculous limitations as soon as the contract is over, but that's not for another month and a half, so unfortunately we'll all have to just deal with it for the time being.[/b]

i can see that the forum is one of the best, fast responses impresses me

i just made more than 8 posts, but still cannot download two episodes right after the first download,

how do i become premium user?

Nori

The difference between premium and public media is that the public media is not updated except for on-going series. The premium media will always be increasing. The thing is bandwidth is not free so we still have to put a smaller limit on the premium media, but instead of a 2 minute wait between downloads on the public media you only have to wait 20 seconds between each download.

This doesn't mean you have to wait 20 seconds after the file has completely downloaded, but that you just have to wait 20 seconds before the next file you download.

Entombment

Once you reach 8 posts, your status on the forum/site/server is automatically updated. Giving you access to the media

Any reasons you can't download any media, is a problem with your connection, ISP, or the related. We can't control that. But as Nori said, the downloads don't have to complete before you can begin another download. Just the initial beginning of the download

Nori

Suspended media is actually not a problem, it's something that just happens when bandwidth overages are eminent.

Nori

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Xeph3r @ July 29, 2007, 3:30 PM) [snapback]9665[/snapback]</div>
Nori, I think you need to close the site for a while until you done from these problems then open it......[/b]
Ummmmmmmm no? You obviously didn't read any of my other posts in this thread. Suspended media is not a problem. It's not something that can be fixed without me spending 100s of dollars, it fixes itself every month when the bandwidth resets and is back to 0...

I've never understood the reasoning of ever closing a site to fix problems instead of just fixing them and letting the site run. Closing sites only means you'll lose more visitors.

Nori

Ugh. I'm closing this whole section, you guys are honestly just pissin me off now. Read before you write. I keep telling you guys the same damn thing ova and ova again, and you guys seem to not get it. So if you got an issue now keep it to yourself, because I honestly don't care what it's about anymore.... :dry:

Have a good day.... :push:

Status
Not open for further replies.