Can you live without anime?

Rebirth CO²

Guardian Angel
I am probably the only one in my whole school that watches anime, or at least someone who watches subs or something...but anime = changed my life, as well as internet, forums, and photoshop. =P So I'd probably be able to live without anime, but then I'd go all emo without the wrist-cutting D:

Shadow_Strider

Oderint Dum Metuant
I'm a huge anime and manga fan but if it all of a sudden ceased to be I could go on without it. I got Kate and college and my training to keep me busy, and once Kate and I graduate college my martial arts teach Master Huang wants to take us to China... so ya I could go on, but I don't want anime/manga to go anywhere because it would make me sad.

BLue-FIsh

I have muffins! =D
I went for a month without it once.. my grades dropped :\
If my grades drop again my mum is going to kill me. So no, I can't live without anime.

haruka

Phoenix of the Red Moon
dropping anime? my life was boring before starting to watch them, i'm not sure if i could take that much boredom anymore. at least now, except for still not having a social life, i don't play games that much anymore. :D

seirei

kumo no you ni
haha:) haruka, yes, we should get out of the house more often!

basically I could live without anime, but what kind of life would that be?:(
it makes us all so cheerful and some of them can even teach you something new!

..ok,ok I admit it! Ican't live without anime!

Well I have watched alot of anime, if I didn't watch anime, I would prolly get a better job and spend alot more money. Im still a gamer so without anime, I would prolly spend more money on MMORPG games and RPG games for the ps2 and xbox. Not that I don't play those systems anymore, I just play them less cause of anime. I get bored easily so MMORPG games are quite addicting in the beginning but after some badass guy comes along and 1 shots you, you get pretty upset for a while. Ragnarok was the game I played when I was in college with Chris, CHRIS YOU SUCK IN HALO!! LOOOLLLLLLL

Shinji Ikari

Pilot Evangelion unit-1
Screw.......must.......watch.......a...n...i...m..e..............

I always have either anime or Hockey showing at my place. But mostly Anime.

Syanaide

Suigintou Love
I can live without any anime other than Shakugan no Shana. If you take away my Shana, then we have a problem.. a really big one at that. Other than that, I've usually got better things to do than watch anime, but it's great to pass the time otherwise.