Browser Wars!!!

Wolfnagi

♥♥♥♥♥♥ ~Nagi~ ♥♥♥♥♥♥
[quote name='Rah']Whut? Upload it to Mediafire and send me teh link. I wanna check it out.[/QUOTE]

NO WAY~!!!!!

WE worked hard on this,

IT AIN'T FREE, BECAUSE WE CHEAPSKATE xD

I use Internet Explorer.

Because it came with all my computers so I'm used to it and none of the other ones I've tried have ever done anything better.

Haven't upgraded to 9 yet.

Also, I find that Chrome looks massively horrible and I hate auto-spellcheck.

But do elaborate wolfie, one cannot get into a browser market if you make them pay so I am interested as to what you plan to accomplish by not letting us be Hipsters that call everybody else "so mainstream".

Wolfnagi

♥♥♥♥♥♥ ~Nagi~ ♥♥♥♥♥♥
[quote name='TheRazyChan']Wow, brown guys?

Can we have a 30 day trial?[/QUOTE]

Meh,

Its an internet browser, there is no such thing as trial

[quote name='Kamil']I use Internet Explorer.

Because it came with all my computers so I'm used to it and none of the other ones I've tried have ever done anything better.

Haven't upgraded to 9 yet.

Also, I find that Chrome looks massively horrible and I hate auto-spellcheck.

But do elaborate wolfie, one cannot get into a browser market if you make them pay so I am interested as to what you plan to accomplish by not letting us be Hipsters that call everybody else "so mainstream".[/QUOTE]

That's why I said,

NO EXPORT FOR YOU GUYS xD!!!!!!

We are only giving them towards our members in class xD

Also, it doesn't really work well in Windows, mainly because we developed it through LINUX.

So yeah, it only works on Linux (which is the one I'm using right now xD )

[quote name='Wolfnagi']Meh,

Its an internet browser, there is no such thing as trial

That's why I said,

NO EXPORT FOR YOU GUYS xD!!!!!!

We are only giving them towards our members in class xD

Also, it doesn't really work well in Windows, mainly because we developed it through LINUX.

So yeah, it only works on Linux (which is the one I'm using right now xD )[/QUOTE]

Meh. Not much lost then, not worth changing my operating system either.

Wolfnagi

♥♥♥♥♥♥ ~Nagi~ ♥♥♥♥♥♥
[quote name='Kamil']Meh. Not much lost then, not worth changing my operating system either.[/QUOTE]

Of course xD

Since we programmers are usually busy with coding and stuff,

We just change our main OS to LINUX.

I still use Windows, to play games (meh, most of Windows Games need a hard time coding in order to play LINUX, which is not worth it because in the end, you are going to play the gamee -.-")

Wow, replying to the thread after a month. I still use FireFox. 3.6 at that. 4.0 is just horrible. It's so Crom-ish... blegh...

@Wolf

Hahaha, okay, if you say so...

:)

I use IE as my main browser, and Firefox and Chrome as secondary browsers (sometimes even Safari if absolutely necessary...). I would use Firefox as my main, but it seems to not like working on my home computers, so I just stick with IE.