Browser Wars!!!

Aight, this is the place to try and sway people to use a browser, whether it be IE, Chrome, Firefox, Opera, or whatever other browser you happen to use!

Me? I'm making use of Firefox 4 right now, and DAMN if it ain't working like a dream on my comp. haha~

~Kitty~

Kitty pawns all!
[quote name='PiFace314']Aight, this is the place to try and sway people to use a browser, whether it be IE, Chrome, Firefox, Opera, or whatever other browser you happen to use!

Me? I'm making use of Firefox 4 right now, and DAMN if it ain't working like a dream on my comp. haha~[/QUOTE]

yeah Firefox 4 FTW!

although i have been using it for a week now. :happy:

HappyNisa

Super Moderator
Staff member
I've got Google Chrome ^^ I love it 8D I search a lot with google and now I don't have to go to the google page but just enter my search term in to the adress thingie, no need for a full thingie with extra searchmachines 8D And I love that it automaticly saves which websites I visit most ^^ saves me the bother of having to type the adresses :p

VivaLaDementia

Yea, Its been a ride...
Firefox 4 is cool, but I'm sticking with Chrome until all the add-ons catch up to FF4.

Once that happens, Chrome is going to sit in the corner for awhile, since Firefox add-ons make it the best browser ever~

VivaLaDementia

Yea, Its been a ride...
Errr really there are a lot really, but it depends on how useful they are too you.

Ad/Flash blockers, Email checkers, SQL/Website stuff, etc..

You can just google firefox add-ons and look at all them, but right not a bunch aren't ready for Firefox 4, since its the newest version that was just recently released.

Lovely.

Hiatus-Land
I use chrome, and it's pretty good, faster than the latest version of IE... for me anyways....:) I also love the way you can download apps for things too..

~Kitty~

Kitty pawns all!
[quote name='HappyNisa']Firefox really that good ? What kind of add-ons?[/QUOTE]

most add ons cant be used...like AVG toolbar or Veoh webplayer etc etc...

i hope they give me a veoh webplayer for Firefox soon...:cry:

FireFox 3.6. I tried 4.0, and it's horrible. I don't know how do you people like that mess of a browser. And don't say that it's faster or whatnot. I don't notice any difference between the two.

Add-ons? NoScript. That's all. Don't need any other add-on. Hell, I don't even check for them. Why bother? My browser works just fine. Oh, am I gonna get it sparkly sparkly?

*facewalls*

If it has no practical use, it's just a nuisance.

Kthxbai~

Sanae

Staff member
I use Fire Fox ^^ It has lovable security add-ons such as no Script, Add Blocker, Mc Afee Site Advisers, and it has that security ticket (https) thingy that is needed for another site I'm on that admin-sama there prefers ^__^ It also has auto spell checker (which some others do not.. unless, they changed), lets me color coat my emails (some do not for some reason), and... Not sure what else, but the others are always missing one thing or another, so prefer Fire Fox ^__^

Wolfnagi

♥♥♥♥♥♥ ~Nagi~ ♥♥♥♥♥♥
[quote name='Rah']FireFox 3.6. I tried 4.0, and it's horrible. I don't know how do you people like that mess of a browser. And don't say that it's faster or whatnot. I don't notice any difference between the two.

Add-ons? NoScript. That's all. Don't need any other add-on. Hell, I don't even check for them. Why bother? My browser works just fine. Oh, am I gonna get it sparkly sparkly?

*facewalls*

If it has no practical use, it's just a nuisance.

Kthxbai~[/QUOTE]

This.

Seriously, Firefox 4.0 is actually bad in this first few weeks.

Anyway, mine is special.

I kinda created this Browser with my IT friends.

WE just called it ChromeOperaFox (because we actually combine the programming code of Chrome, Firefox 3.6 and Opera into one browser xD)

It works like wonder xD