Book(s) you are currently reading

Finished Mass Effect Ascension. It takes place roughly 15 - 20 years after the events of Revelation, but just months after the Battle for the Citadel (the conclusion of ME1) but before Comander Shepard and the Normandy SR1's demise. It follows Paul Grayson (a Cerberus Operative), Kahlee Sanders (from Ascension) and Hendel Mitra, both assigned to The Ascension Project (The Alliance's Civilian-Military research and training program for Human Biotics)Most of it is are just back stories that have no real connection to Mass Effect 2, while the climax of the book takes place on the Quarian Migrant Fleet, to which explains why the Quarians are very wary of Cerberus. Though there is a plot hole concerning the Quarian Admiralty Board's stance on the War on Geth / Find a New Home debate.

Strife

Denizen of the Abyss
I am currently reading (well about to read) Monster Hunter Orage. A manga based of the popular Monster Hunter videogames which I adore! I really hope it turns out well and doesn't dissatisfy me.

Momo

I am reading the last released book of the Undead series : Undead and Undermined by maryjanice davidson. >.< I'm so excited to read it my heart is beating fast xD