Book(s) you are currently reading

M

Maszrum

What you are currently reading?The World According to Clarkson by Jeremy Clarkson of course.

Faroru

The Host by Stephenie Meyer.Haha, I've had the book for more than 6 months now.. still not on page 50 :'Dafter that it'll be Ritual by someone, The Last Child by John Hart, or A place of hiding by Elizabeth George.I'm not into reading..

Momo

Ima start on Deception Point by dan brown...if i convince myself to go back to reading again

Faroru

[quote name='"Momo' date=' post: 24756"']Ima start on Deception Point by dan brown...if i convince myself to go back to reading again
[/quote]Yeah, that's the hard part

"The Ultimate Hitchhiker's Guide - 5 Novels and 1 Short Story" - Douglas Adams"The Revolution - A Manifesto" - Ron Paul

Das Gottlos

(*・_・)ノ⌒*
An Introduction to Buddhism, by Peter HarveyBuddhist Thought, by Paul WilliamsNecronomicon, The Best Weird Tales of HP Lovecraft​

Kaiin Retsu

Crimson Medic
Spandau Phoenix, Greg Iles. This book is a great read, if anyone is interested in WWII and Cold War conspiracies, I suggest you look in to this book. I am a little less than halfway through the book at page 300, and it has been addicting to read thus far.

Momo

I'm reading the Undead series <3 by MaryJanice Davidson im currently on Undead and Unwelcomed.

Dee

The Pentagram by Vladimir Colinit's kinda freaky this book... but interesting,though... =]

roselillya

Bleep Bloop
Staff member
The last book I read a few weeks ago was: Looking for Alaskaby: John Green (Nerdfighter!)Its about some kid who goes off to a school (fairly far away from his home) and you know he makes some friends they do stuff something pretty bad happens and then they have to make the best out of the situation I guess. Its written to a teenager audience.