Bloody tears -- When the moon cries // Sign-up & OCC thread

Well, [MENTION=1817]Witcher[/MENTION], basically your character sped over to Neveah and pointed to her where the town was, and then she introduced you and herself to Satoru, and Satoru introduced himself back.

HappyNisa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Right now.. for your chara...

My chara had found Hadriel's cahra and started to talk when your chara charged in telling my chara what way to move... So my chara intrduced your chara to Hadriel's chara.. and that way YOUR chara is involved with my chara and Hadriel's chara...

The GM's post requires the characters to be attacked by undead, namely zombies and ghouls. Anyone wish to be the first to implement it? Or should I do it?

HappyNisa

Super Moderator
Staff member
omg I never saw his post O_O like i read Hadriel's post and Arachna's post but I hadn't seen Banchou's post O_O omg, I totally missed that xD it's like it miraculously appeared for me xD

Hmm well I don't think Satoru Nevaeh and Lleh are in any place to be attacked by the creatures all of a sudden, I mean I really think we should at least noticed them a bit XD OS yeah whoever wants to encounter them first should encounter them?

@Zhoren

I've started the mist part, but attacks haven't started yet because Satoru and Neveah are still in the middle of a conversation.

@HappyNisa

Do post when you get the time. I'm interested in seeing how the undead attack will play out. I've edited my previous post very slightly, so do re-read it.

HappyNisa

Super Moderator
Staff member
UHm well i have to go to school in like 5 minutes so I wont have time now...like really not, coz I have to catch a train, trains dont wait for me =(
I re-read it though ^^
UHm I think I'll have time after dinner to write my post >.< ooh that's so far away like 10 hours away OTL I'll try to do it sooner if I find a gap somewhere ^^" (rping is fun so I don't mind to use any gaps I have in my day for it D< yeah just so you know lol oh and muffintown is also pretty much cleaned up so yeah...no need to spend my gaps to that now)

HappyNisa

Super Moderator
Staff member
[MENTION=48]Banchou[/MENTION]
YEah I noticed that you weren't around lol though I have to admit I was busy enough not to miss you >.>"
Well and then I got that message in which you said you denied me as your child D: and i didnt get it at all T_T thought I did something bad without knowing... or that it had something to do with kristi or something as she seems convinces I hate her :sigh:
but it was only my avatar being gone and replaced by a default character you hate :twitch:
BUt I'm glad you accept me once again :hug:
Wait you do accept me again right? :._.: