Bloody tears -- When the moon cries // RP Thread

Witcher

"Ssshhtt...I sense something." The creature said. He heard what the girl said, and that the man from earlier was with her. "Hmmm...she'l flee as soon as she sees us, and the man will be hostile. I will turn into a cat Nevaeh, and you follow from afar, so she won't see you." the creature whispered and turned into a black cat. The cat ran through bushes and reached Jill. He walked up to her and started moving around her in circles, sometimes moewing.

(CATS ARE AWESOME)

HappyNisa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Nevaeh slowly nodded as she recognized the feeling of beings being close. She watched Lleh turn into a cat and dash away. She waited a while, she was not sure if she could keep herself calm. Sure she felt fed, she wasn't hungry, but she wanted human-blood so badly that it hurted. She counted to 60 and then slowly started to walk silently. She amde sure she didnt step on any branches and that she kept in the shadows of the trees. As soon as she could see the group she stopped and climbed up in the tree, to look. She learned human barely think to look up when they hear something. Lleh was circling around them. Nevaeh was curious about the outcome. She could see that the figure in green was pretty nervous. What human being isnt nervous around midnight in a forest with a red moon in the sky. She concentrated on the figure and felt her throat sting. Yep, that's definatly a human, a female. her throat still longed for some blood. A female!! she repeated to herself and waited for her brain to knock out her instincts.

Arachna

Spider
Staff member
"You should switch your form darling." Her uncle said to Destiny. She stoped and with a painful sigh she switched to human form. She was standing there naked. Staring in the moon. The forest was still noisy as every night. Her uncle approached her while taking his coat off. And he tosed it to her. "Even if you are not human. You should still act like one,dear." He scolded her.

Something moved in the bushes on their left while she was busy putting that oversized coat onto her body. Wait here." Her uncle said to her." He went straight for the bushes. I will go check it out.

"" Sorry I..I'm not very good with full moon nights and the loud noises before i just...panicked ""

"I see," he replied, as he continued picking up the flowers, "you are brave to come out at this of night though," he stood up, "I find myself having commend your courage," he said with a smile, "although, I would suggest against doing this again in the future."

""um i live on the edge of the village not far from here. If you are looking for a place to stay the night, we might have a room for you"" she said, while holding the basket up for him to put the flowers into, ""I don't think the Inn is open this late. Old Raynor doesn't have the energy to keep open long after sun down""

"Oh.. I'd rather not impose any further than I already have," he said, while putting the flowers in the basket with unskilled hands; i.e. even after attempting hard, he failed to put the flowers on top of one another and made a mess of what was already there.

"Er..."
he scratched his head a bit, while staring at the jumbled mess in the basket, and it is then that he saw a cat approaching them.

Sure, there was no reason for him to sense who it really was, but having been trained to sense disruptions in the magical weave, the approach of an unnatural creature would always be clear as day to almost any hunter trained by the Holy Church. Unfortunately however, his ability was not particularly strong in this forest, since there was too much disruption, given the state of the moon. The particular level of disruption he presently felt though, was familiar to him,
given that he had taken a rather long time studying the beings that caused the disruptions while they were busy fighting and taunting each other like wild animals.

'So you will interfere with me, will you?' he thought, as a subtle and almost unnoticeable smirk appears on his face, which takes a form of a very slight curve of his mouth.

"Ah.. looks like we have a visitor," he said. Unfortunately for him, this time, a little sarcasm leaked out onto his voice, but he wasn't that particularity concerned about it now, 'or should I say two visitors,' he thought, 'for your sake, I hope you hate cats,' he ran a hand through his golden blonde hair, removing them from over his eyes, 'but all girls love cats.... right?'

He stooped down once more, as if to pick up some more flowers, but strangely enough, his hand did not touch the flowers but rested instead on the ground. It remained that way for a few split seconds, within which, one with really keen eyesight would be able to perceive him scratching something on the ground, and one with ability to sense the flow of magical energy like him would be able to sense a small but not completely unnoticeable shift in the magical weave. However, nothing else seemed to happen. He picks up the flowers and stands up as if his strange delay was the most normal thing in the world. Subsequently, he starts putting the flowers into the basket again with the same lack of skill as before...

"Oh... oops.... this is tough," he said, failing miserably at setting up the flowers once more.

""thanks but i usually don't go alone on this but my brothers teased me about the dark and i said i could go on my own. Then they turned into a challenge knowing i would take it on"" She ended it with a voice that promised a lot of trouble for her tree brothers at home. She had finally calmed down enough to act like her self again. Smiling weakly Jill corrected the flowers in the basket with her fingers. And then lowered the basket to her side. ""no your not imposing at all"" chewing on her lip, Jill lowered her gaze mumbling out the next part much lower ""and i don't want to walk the last part alone the threes there shuts out the moon light from the path"" She wasn't good with admitting those things to others.

When he mentioned a cat Jill followed his gaze and saw the cat that started to circle around her. Crouching down she put aside the basket and held out a hand towards it with a smile. "" hey there little one what are you doing here"" she called it with a soft voice to come closer and smiled gently at it. She adored animals used to take care of the wounded ones she found in the forest much the displeasure of her dad. An argument between the two of them that was always ready to flame up.

Hearing that his voice has changed she looked up at him ""you don't like cats?"" She asked the question innocently and out curiosity. She followed him with her eyes for a second watching him pick up the flowers not putting any notice to the little delay which he put his hand on the ground. A slight smile forms on her lips as his fingers clumsily tries to put the flowers into the basket; she pats the cat on the head before rising and standing next to him "" here like this. All you who use you hands for brute force sometimes seem to forget how to use them for gentler actions"" She rearranged the flowers gently, and stroked away an annoying strand of hair from her face in the process.
""see just be gentle with the flowers and it's much easier"" It eased her mind when she focused on these things and she let her self suppress her other feelings and stress going back into her normal self.

Jill noticed a small scratch in the palm of her hand. And now that she saw it she noticed that it did hurt a little, a small red spot even showing that whatever it was that she had hit had punctured the skin. However hearing the cat meowing again, she ignored it and turned her head towards the sound and then picked the cat up in her arms patting it's head and then snuggling it. ""can't forget you little mister either better bring you back with me there seem to bad things out here tonight""

(( OOC: cats are awesome! hope you don't mind me picking the cat up? x3 ))

Witcher

(I don't mind at all. CATSCATS.)

The creature (now disguised as a cat) adapted itself to Jill's emotions, and purred as Jill snuggled it. Letting out a meow, the "cat" laid it's head down on Jill's arms gently and smiled (as far as cat's can anyway XD ) . Jill may noticed something strange about the cat's eyes as it laid in her arms, helpless.

(Sorry for the short post, but i dont think i can do that much in Jill's arms lol.)

Satoru sat down leaning against the trunk of a large tree, resting on his journey. In the bushes across the forest path, he could see the glowing eyes of a deer grazing. He looked at it, trying to get its attention. A minute later, it turned to stare directly at him, the moon reflected in its eyes. He reached out a hand and it walked closer, but when it was just a few feet away from him it stopped. Suddenly, Satoru heard the sound of a cracking branch above him, and it dropped onto the path beside him with a thud, worn with age and fragile. The deer scrambled away.

"Take care, you," he whispered. He got up and continued walking down the path. Fate had brought him here, and although nothing had happened so far, he was sure there was a reason for his presence. The deer disappeared into the bushes. A hundred or so metres down the path, he thought he heard a distant thump, almost inaudible. He looked back. The deer wasn't there. He continued walking.

Through his walk in the forest he noticed tell-tale signs that others had been here: floating pieces of grass in a little pool, freshly-trodden soil, loose dirt scattered in a small patch of flowers. Twice he had come across the carcass of dead animals, first a bird, then a squirrel. Both were shrivelled up, devoid of moisture.

Just as he turned around another corner, he heard a loud thud in the distance, as loud as the previous one, and this time accompanied by a low growl. Instinctively he backed up against a tree. He wasn't frightened, but experience taught him not to get involved in conflicts. He heard the sounds of a battle from afar, sometimes getting closer to him, sometimes getting further away. Moving quickly, he found a small alcove and sat inside, back against the wall, listening as the battle went on and finally subsided. He sat there quietly, observing the flowers blossoming at the entrance. One of them had a distinctly herbal smell.

Witcher

(This RP is now dying. Thank you all unactive member for letting you come to this point /sarcasm. You monsters.)

HappyNisa

Super Moderator
Staff member
([MENTION=1817]Witcher[/MENTION], Relax.. not everyone has too much freetime ^^" well my chara is kinda stuck but just for you I'll make a post, so be happy XD coz i really dont have time for it OTL my gawd I'm gonna get in trouble later.)

Nevaeh had silently watched how her friend approached the girl and the man who were picking up some flowers, that the girl had dropped before. She observed the man the closest. The girl seemed to be tonervous to pay attention to her surroundings, but Nevaeh could simply feel that the man was more attentive. She had tried to read his mind, but either the distant was still too big or the man had a natural protection against her powers. It wouldn't be the first time that she couldn't read someone's mind, but it still was frustrating whenever it happened, especially if she wanted to get a new bag of blood. She didn't need it a lot, unlike animal blood, human blood could keep her running for days. Animal blood only seemed to encourage her drinking more. She sighed as she suddenly thought of how she was gonna ask those people without them starting to panic.
"A real bad plan", she muttered. "Should have just walked to them instead of sneaking ar-" She turned her head to her back when she suddenly felt like someone was very close by. She stared in the darkness, but didn't seem to be able to see anyone. "Che."
She focused on Lleh as she asked him what the next part of the plan was, sending him a direct message to his mind. "How are we gonna ask her were to go? Maybe we should just have followed them, I'm pretty sure the girl would love to be home."

""thanks but i usually don't go alone on this but my brothers teased me about the dark and i said i could go on my own. Then they turned into a challenge knowing i would take it on""

“So.. your brothers made you do this, did they?”
He asked, “well… they should know better than to tease their sister into wondering in the forest…” he looks behind him, apparently for no reason in particular, subsequently he looks at two other positions behind him before, looking towards Jill again. “…on the night of a full moon,” he finishes his sentence after a slight delay.

While to others who might be watching, the direction in which Sol had just looked would be irrelevant, if Nevaeh was also watching him, she would notice that he had looked at three positions which were directly below her, to her right and to her left sides respectively. In other words, he had looked at all the places she could have been instead of directly at her; almost as if he knew of her presence, as in, her general direction, but not exactly where she was.

""and i don't want to walk the last part alone the threes there shuts out the moon light from the path""

“Oh… I completely understand,”
he replies with a smile.

‘Can’t finish what you started, hm?’
He thought, ‘well, you’ll be staying here for a while longer I think.’

While she busied herself with the cat, he busied himself deciding on which verse he should use for the Black Key should the situation degrade to outright physical violence. Although, he had already taken a powerful precaution to prevent that from happening, he still did not want to take any risks. His mission was a bit too important to let himself be delayed by whatever mundane designs these prey had.

""you don't like cats?""

“Hm..?”
He asked in reply, pretending not to hear her, as he busied himself with fixing the flowers, or making measly attempts at it anyway.

"" here like this. All you who use your hands for brute force sometimes seem to forget how to use them for gentler actions"" she said, ""see just be gentle with the flowers and it's much easier""

“Hmm~ ? Do I really look like such a brute to you?”
He asked, feigning a slightly hurt look on his face, and giving up on his miserable attempts at positioning the flowers properly, ‘and here I thought I had the cleanest record amongst the heretic hunters,’ he thought, a slight smirk adorning his mouth for a split second, ‘well, at the very least, my hands aren’t always drenched in blood like my other brethren in the Burial Agency.’

Having been more concerned with the cat she was holding instead of Jill herself, Sol completely missed the puncture wound on Jill’s palm. After all, it was not as if the cat was the only thing Sol was concerned about…
""can't forget you little mister either better bring you back with me there seem to bad things out here tonight""

‘Oh yes.. how could we forget about you,’
he thought, ‘having seen your many forms already, I have to say that I much like you better as a cat than all those other things you can transform into…’

‘So why don’t you stay like that…’
he smirks, not so subtly this time, ‘forever….’

He takes a step back and subsequently slams his feet into the ground in front of him, on the exact position on which he had so meticulously drawn a magic seal a while ago. Sure, it had taken him little more than a second, but that was the result of years of having drawn the same seal over and over again.

The slamming motion of his feet immediately activates the seal and sends out a powerful blast of magic dispelling wave in a wide radius, before sealing all magic and magical acts in the radius with the Word of God. The power of the seal was capable of nullifying the ability to transform as well as the magical act of sating ones hunger by absorbing the DNA of other creatures in the form of blood. While the act of sucking blood would still be possible, the absorbed blood would lose its ability to rejuvenate and would taste like something equivalent to sand.

All creatures able to sense the flow of magic would be able to feel the flow having been cut off completely, and yet it would be quite irrelevant to an ordinary person, although they too would perhaps be able to feel a slight push as the magic dispelling wave passed through the area. To a normal person, Sol’s act would feel quite strange, in the sense that they would likely think that Sol had caused them to feel a push simply by stamping on the ground.

It was a powerful ability all around to be sure, but one with an equally powerful flaw, in that one only needed to move out of its area of effect to be able to use magic again; although, a magical ability or act would immediately be nullified again after re-entering the radius of the seal. Thus, it was more of a tool for negotiation than outright offensive.

Giving a quick glance in Nevaeh’s direction, his gaze centers on the cat for a bit before simply gazing up at the trees, towards nothing in particular. “Since you have decided to interfere with me…” he says, “why don’t you come out and we can talk this through in a civil manner,” the subtle smirk reappears on his face, “I’ve even created a nice little stage for us to converse in…”

Realizing that his acts so far may feel quite strange to Jill, he flashes a reassuring smile in her direction, as if to tell her that he knew what he was doing…

Witcher

The cat suddenly jumped off Jill and landed behind Sol. It turned into a replica of Sol, only with darkish clothing and hair colors, black skin and red eyes. It began mimicing Sol's emotions. "Magic. Hmph." the creature said, with a distorted version of Sol's voice. "Now, let's solve this like outright gentlemen. Me and Nevaeh here just want to get to town. Just to get to the civilized world." the creature said, mimicing Sol's intention and attitude. If Sol would get angry or fight now, the creature would too. With the magic arround dissapeared, the creature was not disturbed by magic and could now satisfy it's need to be something or someone. The creature made a gesture to Nevaeh, as a sign she should come closer.

HappyNisa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Nevaeh hold still the moment she saw the man's eyes wander over the trees around her. He didn't seem to have spotted her, but she knew that he knew that she was there. She wanted to get closer, but she didn't as she feared that getting closer would make the man see her. Now the last thing she wanted was that the little girl found out that Nevaeh had been sneaking up on her. She figured the girl would get too scared to ever walk alone in the forrest again. Besides, it would make the girl scared of her. She really didn't like it when humans looked at her being all scared, like she was a vampire that would kill them. Yes, she knew she could indeed be the vampire that killed a human, but she fought against the urges the best she could. She didn't want to be a vampire and the fear in the eyes of humans, especially female humans made her feel like the monster she truly was.

She sighed with relief as the man stopped watching and casually talked to the human girl. The girl seemed to be ready to leave as all the flowers were picked up again and Lleh was securely in her arms. To Nevaeh's disgust however she saw that the man started some kinda ritual for magic. She wanted to scream towards the man that he was complelty nuts making a magical circle right in front of the innocent girl. She kept quiet in hope that he wouldn't do anything else. She figured that the soft push the magicflow gave could have been experienced as wind blowing to the girl. But, the man had to ruin it by looking in her direction and talk to her. Oh right, yeah, preforming magic, showing her that creatures are sneaking up on her are SO reassuring, Nevaeh thought with disgust looking at the smile the man gave to the little girl. Well, she'd stay put, no way she was gonna scare the girl even more.

Ofcourse, her friend had to ruin it by preforming something that would be really impossible for a cat. Changing in the exact form as the man. Nevaeh sighed angrily. Had those guys no brains in their heads! She took her time cooling down a bit before jumping out of the tree. Walking towards them, trying not to look at the girl that must be frightened to death.
"Both of you, seriously, are you completly nuts? Egoistics beings that you are! Couldn't we have solved all this without the hocus-pocus? Really, look at this with the eyes of a human, what the hell do you think this looks like?" She could hit herself for the burst out. She had tried to calm herself before going there, but looking at the two indentical beings she lost it immediately.

With a sigh she let herself fall on the ground. Without looking at the girl she apologised.
"I really didn't mean to sneak up on you, I only need to know the way to town. But the way I move... I was affraid I'd scare you. That's why my friend went to you in the shape of a cat, a creature that is not scary even if it sneaks up on you. I'm truly sorry. I really don't mean any harm." She still didnt look at the girl, because she was pretty damn sure that even apologizing wouldn't make the girl any less scared.Quietly she send a message to her friend. "Please dont hurt the girl or the man. Don't fight. It will only cause a bigger mess than already is here."

Jill looked up surprised when the man stood up and did... something. It was strange like an invisible wall just passed her by. Though it might as well have been the wind, however it didn't feel like it at all. Hugging the cat she stands up nervously wanting to ask him whats going on, but is interrupted as the cat jumps out of her arms. The man spoke with someone looking into the trees. The whole situation was developing into what she at the moment would call a nightmare. And at this moment the mans reassuring smile was of little help to calm her down.

It didn't become much better when the cat changed shape and morphed into a copy of the man in front of her. Seeing it she let out a gasp; pressing her hands towards her mouth expressing shock. Of course the villagers knew that there where creatures out there that was nothing like the ordinary animals, but this was way beyond anything she could imagine.

But what really threw her of was the sudden appearance of a young looking; beautiful woman. Appearing all of a sudden. She had a somewhat dangerous aura around her. And in all the sudden commotion Jill was first afraid of her to but at second glance she didn't seem so threatening. Though having a peeked curiosity. Fear still had it's grip on Jill's mind and so the females abnormal appearance into the scene caused a distrust. Even the womans humble apologizes didn't lower her distrust or fear but it did prevent her from panicking.

The polite manner giving her some time to catch up to things.

Having taken a few steps back for each shock , Jill was unable to respond to anything. Only observing and quietly trembling in fear, afraid that making any sound would only end bad for her. Her green cloak now felt like a feeble but safe armor keeping her sanity stable. Pulling it closer around her she blinks. for a moment freed from her paralyzing fear and she looks down on her hand where the cause is to this. Having closed her hands so tightly around the rough fabric of the cloak a sharp pain had shot trough the hand. And she now looked down on the blood that had also left red spots on the green fabric.

HappyNisa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Nevaeh's head perked up when she smelled the sweet smell of human blood. She looked right up in the face of the innocent girl, who looked back in fear. Her fangs had spontaniously grown and as she looked like a monster she felt her muscles stir under her skin. They were begging to move towards the girl. Her teeth simply hurt her own flesh as she watched how the green cloak slowly showed the red drops of blood. Breathing was hard and not moving towards the girl to snap her neck and drink all of her delicious blood seemed worse than hell could ever be.

A soft moan came out of her lips as she forced herself to step back. She was scared as hell that she would bite. The distance between the girl and her was still to small. She'd be at her neck in less than a second. The thought was soothing but even more horror-like. She covered her teeth with her own hand as the horror in the girls eyes were a mirror of her own eyes. Just as she felt herself move to jump at the girl she bit her own hand. Her own blood spread around. It was quite enough to make her mind and soul take over her body and without any other word she ran away as if the girl was the vampire and she herself was the human.

She kept running until she couldn't smell the girl at all. Her own hand was still bleeding faintly, but she didn't pay attention to it. She let herself fall in to a field of flowers. Flowers of the same kind as the girl held in her little basket. She let out a sob and cursed herself. She definately ran away from the village instead of towards the village. She watched as her own blood sipped out of her hand and ruined the flowers around her. She felt miserable, she felt like a vampire... and like she was bleeding to death.

Nevaeh watched her hand, considering if she would lick her own blood and heal the wound a bit or if she would actually bite her other wrist aswell and just get rid of it all and go to hell. How bad could hell be? There were no innocent humans there she could hurt. She sighed before she licked up her own blood. She didn't have it in her to commit suicide, besides there were still to many vampires alive for her to give up already. If all the vampires were gone, THEN she'd get rid of herself.

The wind blew through her hair carrying her send to whatever creatures were around the place. She couldn't care less, she didn't want to hide. She picked the flower and held it in front of her face. She was glad it was her own blood colouring it, not the blood of the innocent girl.

------------------------------------------------------
Satoru sat on the bed while his mother stood at the side of the room, staring out of the window.
"Mommy!" he would call out, but she would never reply him.
She only stared blankly out of the window.
Satoru never knew what she was thinking, but he knew it must have been devastating.

------------------------------------------------------

Back against the smooth wall of the alcove, Satoru was roused from a half-asleep state by the soft sound of a girl sobbing from somewhere outside the alcove. The memory of his mother stayed fresh in his mind, but as he slowly got up to investigate the sound, his nose caught the scent of blood. It was familiar to him, though he had sworn off it ever since that last time. Yet, this blood smelled different. It had an odd, peculiar scent, and Satoru could not help but feel a sort of enigmatic nature to it.

He walked silently to the entrance of the alcove. The scent of blood was getting stronger, and Satoru felt his canines begin to ache and thirst for the substance, but thankfully the herbal scent of the plants outside the alcove was enough to neutralize the scent of blood. Peering out of the alcove, he saw a girl lying on a bed of flowers. From the short distance, Satoru could see that she had long greyish-brown hair, and she was wearing a dark-colored dress. She seemed about his age. Her arm was above her, a flower stained by blood in her hand. Tears ran down her face, and Satoru noticed a wound on her hand in front of her.

As she lay there, staring at the flower in her hand and at the blood-red full moon in the night sky, Satoru stood at the entrance to the alcove silently, watching, waiting. Previous experiences had taught him not to be hasty when dealing with people he didn't know. With his foot he gently nudged the long grass beside him, causing it to rustle, hopefully loud enough for the girl to hear.

HappyNisa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Nevaeh threw away the flower in her hand. She shouldn't drown herself in self-pity. She needed a bath, preferably a warm one. Ofcourse being stuck in the middle of a forrest wouldn't give her a nice and warm bath and a bag of blood out of a hospital. Donated blood. Sure, she'd steal it and because of that a human might get into trouble, but it was better than giving in to her own demon. She sighed as she slowly sat up.

She focussed on her area now. She needed some water to clean herself up and most certainly an animal to make sure she had some more blood in her veins again. Her senses noticed something else, just after she heard the rustle of grass. She turned around in shock. A guy watched her, she had to gasp for air first before she gathered enough breath to speak.
"What is it? What do you want from me?" Her voice sounded like she was some kinda confident brute, but she felt slightly scared. She was so self-absorbed she never noticed him coming. She really wasn't improving in this forrest, far away from civilisation. Though... I damn sure fit in this area, like the monsterous beast I am.

Arachna

Spider
Staff member
Destiny's uncle stalked through the dark forest, paying no heed to the rustling bushes around him. He knew they contained no prey. He was too aware of the sound around him. Vampires never did make noise.

He paused at the puddle. Destiny was following him. In her human form. "You are making too much of noise." He told her.

"I heard you from ten meters away."

Destiny smirked. "No one is here anyway. I could smell them,if they where." She replyed to him.

Her uncle turned away from her, staring into the dark, misty forest. "Something is out there,little puppy." he replyed.

"I just don't know,what is it yet. And that worries my old bones." Destiny twiched on his words.

"You don't have any faith in me." She sighed and said it with sitting on the ground,beside him. "I know you're up to something," she hissed at her uncle. He was just standing there, grinning with pleasure on his face.

"It will not be too long,now." He whispered. Facing the forest. And listening to the wind,rustling and playing with the trees.
Destiny showed a sweet smile and narrowed her wolf eyes. Staring at her uncle.Unable to understand his words.
He was such a playful ,old person. As always.

Satoru continued to watch the girl, nudging the grass beside his feet every now and then to get her attention. Her hand slumped back onto the ground, letting go of the flower. She sat up, sighing, facing away from Satoru. The grass rustled again. This time, she seemed to notice as her head suddenly jerked up. She quickly turned around to face him, and Satoru noticed that her eyes were piercing bright red. She seemed shocked, but soon she asked with a clear, unwavering voice, "What is it? What do you want from me?"

Satoru could feel that something was different about her. Her piercing red eyes, and the enigmatic, even slightly threatening aura he had felt emanating from her. It was becoming evident that this was no mere human, just like he was. He kept looking right into her eyes for a minute or so. He wasn't the talkative sort. Throughout the month he had uttered barely more than a few lines, and those were out of necessity. The more he looked at her, the more he felt that he probably should say something.

"Who are you?" he asked in a quiet, subdued voice. "What are you doing here?"

Seeing the cat transform in spite of the seal he had just place was quite panic inducing, however, the creature's choice of transformation crossed it out. After all, Sol had seen far worse things on the night of a full moon than himself without batting an eyelash; that was something which was required of him as a hunter of heretics. Nonetheless, the very act of transformation was itself what he was trying to prevent, at least until the girl was out of sight. Having failed with that, Sol was not very pleased with the current state of affairs; but he also realized that things could have been much worse. Thus he decided that he should at least thank the creature for not making things worse.

"Yes. I am quite humbled by your awesome power, I assure you." he said with a slight smile.

"Magic. Hmph." the creature said, "Now, let's solve this like outright gentlemen. Me and Nevaeh here just want to get to town. Just to get to the civilized world."

Before Sol was able to address the creature on the matter, the other being decided to drop down from her hiding place as he had previously asked. He glanced towards her, in an attempt to ensure that she was indeed the same being from before, and that his ability to sense magical distortion was on the mark. Finding that it was, his mouth curved very slightly in the form of a smirk. However, it seemed that she was quite displeased at his actions...

"Both of you, seriously, are you completly nuts? Egoistics beings that you are! Couldn't we have solved all this without the hocus-pocus? Really, look at this with the eyes of a human, what the hell do you think this looks like?" She said, before seemingly addressing the girl, "I really didn't mean to sneak up on you, I only need to know the way to town. But the way I move... I was affraid I'd scare you. That's why my friend went to you in the shape of a cat, a creature that is not scary even if it sneaks up on you. I'm truly sorry. I really don't mean any harm."

"That...." Sol's extended his hands to either side of him in a dismissive gesture, "...is irrelevant."

"I have not interfered with you.... thus common courtesy dictates that you should not interfere with me."
he said, before pointing towards a wooden structure quite a few yards away, but still somewhat visible. "If you're looking for the way to town, its straight down this road, as the sign would no doubt tell you."

"I..."
Sol stopped before he was able to properly start his next sentence, since the being he was addressing suddenly decided to take off in the other direction. "Eh? Was it something I said?"

Glancing towards the creature who was now in the form of his clone, he pointed towards his companion, who could be seen running off in the distance. "Er.. could you inform your friend that the Town's in the other direction?"

Finally turning towards the girl, he bowed his head down slightly,
"I apologize if my actions surprised you, I wanted to prevent you from witnessing the abilities of the creatures that roam this forest," he said, "much of those are not for the faint of heart."

"But it seems I have failed..."

"However, I still believe that it was necessary to call out the one who was keeping an eye on us,"
he stood up straight and removed strands of his hair from over his forehead, "besides, I dislike entities that interfere with me.... and those that sneak around behind my back...."

'I have to wonder what the hunters are doing on the night of a red moon,' he thought, 'should the forest not be crawling with as many hunters as their are prey?'

Witcher

"Thank you good sir. I'l go fetch Nevaeh and go off to town. With no trouble intended. Have a good night." the creature said and bowed. It launched itself at Nevaeh with high speed, and landed before her. It turned back into his normal form, and said: "You're going the wrong way Nevaeh. The town is that way." it said and pointed in the direction Sol let him see before. The creature had liked Sol's gentlemanly demeanor, and it is possible for it to adapt it permamently if it encounters Sol often. It's powers, behaviour and appearance may change according to that too.