Bleach

bleach is amazing but its lagging as hell ...the plot now is kind of repetitive...like first it was ichigo breaking into soul society to save rukia now its inoues turn and ichigos breaking into hueco muno to save her.

I've always wanted to read the manga but it just seems I'm so far behind it that I can't be bothered to catch up. I'm sticking with the anime I guess =P

tyron256

turnabout moderation
yeah, you could definately do that, it starts getting good after this part of the anime (manga wise at least), so you should fly through it. one chaapter pulls you to the next wanting to know what happened

next episode it already has Grimm going into his second w/e he transforms into is...it's going too fast.

Watch soon they'll have a year of spoilers and the show will get canceled.

According to animenewsnetwork its titled: Desperate Effort VS Desperate Effort! The Hollowized Ichigo.Bleach is getting good recently,hopefully for atleast the few next episodes it will stay that way.

It's getting interesting again I have to say! Ichigo really needs to be able to keep his mask on for more than 10 seconds though, else he's just going to die...

Wow, anyway, I've been watching the dubbed because I am a dubbie, and I must say, it is finally getting interesting, I can't wait to see this battle.

Wow! This week's episode just ends the last one perfectly. Now I know how Vasto Lordes come about too. Very good eppy! What do you guys think?
I saw last weeks ep and it was TIGHT!!! can't wait to see this weeks ep. I'll only know how good it is after tonight, but i'm sure it's gonna be a good one.