Bleach Weekly Discussion

[MENTION=164]noex1337[/MENTION] : Ikkaku could probably go Bankai again as no-one may be able to see him go into that form because of the "Chat Rooms".
Besides that the chapters have all been lacking since the part where Rukia reappeared with the special sword.
At the moment the Fullbringers aren't very convincing as villains. Though they have Ichigo's Fullbring, they still don't have that "bad ass" factor.
Hopefully the following chapters (and battle(s)) will be more interesting.

Emeralda

Pistis Sophia
I actually liked this chapter, no WTF moments, finally something thought over. Oh, and this:

Yeah, I like the new him, who know what I could imagine during one of my naughty nights~

Emeralda

Pistis Sophia
Rawr, I thought it was quite cute. Not to mention the first funny moment in the whole arc. It's still not enough to forgive Kubo for making it, but it went the right direction. Shame Kenpachi got only one chapter, but the fight against Byakuya... yeah, he's going to get pawned too. For some reason though I think the historychangingguy is going to betray thenewbaddieIalsodon'trememberthename in the end. He's too similar to Gin in a way.

Byakuya is definitely going to show Tsukishima why he has the right to be arrogant. I see Rukia is still unable to resist that little bunny thing she's fond of.

Well it appears as if we can make an educated guess of the improvement that's happened between Renji and the other captains/vice-captains over the year, with the 'Training to fight Aizen' statement made by Renji. I'm still wondering how Ginjo and Tsukishma will fare against their opponents respectively, as both are the exceptional ones out of the entire 'fullbring group', and Tsukishima also has a parlous power that has proven to be trouble repeatedly. Though I imagine Byakuya's fight will reap the same results as his corresponding colleagues. Overall, I enjoyed this chapter and I believe Bleach is headed in a good direction.

Emeralda

Pistis Sophia
At least Kubo is not making the mistaking of even pretending those fullbringers could actually stand to a fight against captains, and they are just pulverizing them. I can only hope that when Ichigo uses his bankai, it will be the same.

Once again the fullbringers are shown to be nothing more than shit. Byakuya is going to destroy Tsukishima and I can't wait for Ichigo to beat the shit out of Ginjo. I doubt Renji can take on Aizen at his current level.

Pimp

Follower of kiyology
[MENTION=1293]Kruptos[/MENTION] i would agree with you normally but.....;>.>; but she was kinda bangin...maybe he was trying to tap that later :hohoho:

Emeralda

Pistis Sophia
Only 2 captains this time, Hitsugaya was portrayed somehow weak, but it might be because he didn't even use his shikai. That just shows how much of a power difference there is. I can't wait for Byakuya's fight, I doubt it will be only about fighting, seeing that MemorrPastGuy's role and behaviour. I just hope Kubo doesn't suddenly decide, O HAI I STAB YOU BYAKU SO U FIGHT ICHIGO... AGAIN.