Bleach vs. Naruto. Who would win?

Nori

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (ph34r50m_3v0 @ 12-16-2006 @ 2:48 PM) [snapback]1415[/snapback]</div>
Id say Bleach would win becouse the ghost and Narutos characters wouldn,t be able to touch them[/b]
I'm assuming you are not understanding what this topic is about. It is about the main characters of Naruto fighting the main characters of Bleach.

uriel

;) okay many didnt understan the topic -_- . oh well from what i know untill now Bleach has way more power and speed than Naruto ;) . they may have different fighting ways but anyone that messes with a bankay is dead no matter if its orochimaru or whoever it holds a lot of power ^_^ except for kempachi :lol: but his still hard to kill i guess only orochimaru could kill him since thats all he does and cares of doing to people :lol:

Archangel

damn you toke my line but it will be my Honor Princess, ( i got this)
Im sorry son but you lost this battle before it even started cuz over!!!!

I'm gonna have to say Bleach.
Seems to me that the characters in Bleach are more powerful than the ones in Naruto.
Their Bankai are so awesome. I don't really think the guys in Naruto can match up to that...

im pretty sure bleach would win. depends if bleach is using bankai? or if naruto is using full kyuubi? or 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8, or 9 tails. or if sasuke had full sharingan or if it was sasuke after the training from orochimaru or if the third hokage was still alive. well theres alot of questions to be asked lol