Bleach role play

Archangel

Ichigo still fighting the battle wonder where the hell is Renji decide to go all out!!!!
Ichigo- where is Renji he should be here by now that BAKA!!!! ill just finish them myself then.
Ichigo-You cant beat me ever!!!!!!!!!!

Swiss

function Swiss()
meanwhile back in soul society after Renji's training. He's now getting married to Rukia

Renji-- Rukia my love, I love u. I want you so bad

Rukia-- Renji, Oh how I have such strong feelings for you. Take me Renji, take me.

cont.
will someone stop the wedding, or will they actually get married find out in the next exciting post. LOL

Archangel

Kon and Ichgo hear this drastic news and decide that the people of earth can die as long as Renji doesnt marry Rukia.

Kon- RENJI YOU BASTERD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SHE'S MY GOLDEN VALEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Ichigo puches kon
Ichigo-shut up you baka ....who want to here a teddy bear like you!!!!!
Kon-THATS ALL YOUR FAULT BAKA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Ichigo -Rukia I will save you from that evil man!!!!!!!!!!!
Ichigo runs up to Renji
Ichigo-BANKIA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Ichigo- Rukia I don't care if you want to marry him! I'm going to save you even if it takes to drag you out. (Points at Rukia) From now on, all your opinions are been ignored!! Got that, dumbass?!
Ichigo: RUKIA Shut Up!! Your the one's being rescued so you dont get to complain!! You should be doing your trembling part now and say (makes a girl voice) "Oh, Please Save Me Ichigo!!"
yes i did qoute some of it from show cuz its way to priceless

Hollow ichigo - (thinks) there must be something wrong with ichigo..... i cant believe it... WHY DOES IT HAVE TO BE HIS BODY!I mean come on theres somethin wrong with him!!! I woulda just let her marry that dude./.... i dont care as long as i get his body and he doesnt die before that!

Swiss

function Swiss()
Renji--- I knew u had strong feelings for Rukia Ichigo, I jast knew it, then we will fight to the death.
BANKAIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!!!!!!!!

RUKIA-- Stop it

Archangel

Kon- Ichigo let me get that basterd ...thaking my golden valley and my buetifufl view HE CANT TAKE THAT AWAY NEVER!!!!!!!!!!

Ichigo- Renji feel my rath, i will be the death of you!!!!!!!!!!!

Kon- let me atem , hes mine RUKIA!!!!!!!!!!...........(i need that view to live)

Ichigo- Getsuga Tensho!!!!!! , You NOW DIE RENJI!!!!!!!!!!!

Archangel

Ichigo slowly feels the hollws inside him wanting to come out to slash Renji to bits just for fun.
Ichigo-eeeeerrrrrrr....... i will kill you Rukia is mine!!!!!!!!
Ichigo- but its over Renji i havent even started now you see me, now you dont , you cant even catch up!!!!

Swiss

function Swiss()
Renji-- I may can't see you but you won't get a chance to touch me.

BANKAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*The Bamboo King Has arrived*
Renji-- Ichigo, I won't allow you to live pass this day.

Swiss

function Swiss()
Renji ~~ (In his mind, damn he almost got me)

Renji-- Hey! Ichigo u need to move much faster than that if you want to hit me.

Renji-- ~~( In his mind Sh*$t I'm running low on spirit energy already.)

Archangel

Ichigo thinking ( ha , hes better then i thought)

Ichigo- Renji I will win no mater wat even if it means your death, Im mean come on man Im ichigo its my show, so I get the girls. You can have sloppy secounds tho.

Kon- NO!!!!!! she mine!!!!!!!!!

Swiss

function Swiss()
Renji-- Who cares, what you say, Rukia is mine.

Rukia- *CRY* Stop, please stop

Renji-- Rukia I aah.

Renji-- Ichigo you made her cry, damn u, now I'll never forgive you.