Bleach role play

My guy is solo, and sweet ass!!! Which is good and bad because I don't have girl, but at the same time I'm so cool!

And kon would be great for some views, but he gets so much crap. Siehydra's got it right with Ichigo cause has Urihime all over him.

Edit
While typing this the discussion took off, so just ignore it, I guess. Also I thought Siedhydra was Igchigo?

Kuchiki stands in the distance staring but saying nothing. Observing all calmly.

Hollow Ichigo- (inside ichiigos head) heh i will take you over someday.oh and. YOU SUCK AT FIGHTING LET ME TAKE OVER. i coulda kicked that persons ass.

Hollow Ichigo- HEH id like to see you try that weakling. I will creep closer to you..... I will get this body MUWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. (disappears into the depths of his mind)

Hollow Ichigo- heh dont worry right now... for now i will leave you alone. BUT i will be back.... MWAHAHAHHAHAHAH (disappears into the depths of his mind)

Meanwhile in soul society renji and byakuya are having a talk.
Renji- Don't tell me you don't go to rukias womens meetings do you?
Byakuya-(laughs and smiles)

Archangel

also mean while Kon is going on a adventure to find his sweet golden vally and all the sudden see rukia then *Rukia stomps on Kon while she has a skirt*
Kon- "Hmm.. Thats a nice angle."

Archangel

-----------Kon finds ichigo on the battle field after leaving Rukia Golden Valley
Kon -Yo Ichigo sorry to keep you waiting but, The greatest side-kickin the world has arrived!!!!!!!!!!!! hahahahhaha ............(i miss my golden Valley)
ichigo still pissed and comfused see that Menos are arriving on earth.
Ichigo-You'll pay the price for trying to kill me, you Hollow scum! Feel the wrath of my sword ! and Aizen your next bitch!!!!!!!!
Kon- maybe i should have stayed with Rukia and my Boo Boo Cushion! hhhhmmmm. the smell and softness MY GOLDEN VALLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Ichigo- its time to end this BANKAI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
------During the battle Kon has a flash back about what happend three days earlier with ichigo.
Kon- Ichigo why is my name Kon????
Ichigo- Saying kaizou konpaku every time is bullshit, sooooo Kon is just fine for you.
Kon- WAT!!!!!!!! you cant call me Kon cuz of that !!!!!! It makes me sound like a idoit and a loser .WAIT!!! You should call me Sanji1P like the Admin on Anime Gelade YEAH!!! thats it, It makes me sound manly and cool, plus hes the man YES!!!!!! thats it Sanji1P!!!!
Ichigo- Bullshit!!!!!
Kon- Why not ???
Ichigo- Cuz i like Nori better and Sanji1P sounds kind of cool, and It would piss me off if you had a cool name like Sanji1P and plus HES way to good for you!!!!! Also by the way where in a anime who the hell would say hay look its Sanji1P. Pluss like i said Sanji1P is the shit and it would be bad for him if you had his name.
Ichigo- man that was Funny Sanji1P haha WOW!!!! calling him that...
Kon- Ichigo???
Ichigo- WAT?
Kon- Your a BITCH........
Sanji1P- um how did i get mixed ito all this ?????
Ichigo and Kon at the same time- SHUT UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Sanji1P- damn ok i get the point ,shit you dont have to pull a Nori on me just because i cant spell.........>.< basterds....
Ichigo- wat did you say ???
Sanji1P- um nothing ...... man get off my forum bitch!!!
Ichigo- thats it BanKai!!!!!!!!
Sanji1P- Shit.......... all i wanted was the Golden Valley thats all a brotha needs....WHY me!! all i want is the Golden Valley.....The smell and softness it truly is a man heaven...
Ichigo- I embrace the sword to protect you, when I embrace the sword I cant embrace you!!!!
Sanji1P- WTF!!!!!!!! man you gay , you need to go see Dr. Phill !!!!!!!!
Ichigo- I need not to cuz i wil protect you all , I will win!!!!!!!
Sanji1P- man you really are gay, Son im a pimp i dont need your help!!!!!! wat you and Renji do is all you!!!!!
Ichigo- WAT!!!!!!
Sanji1P- let me qoute you on this filler you said
---------------Ichigo : "Renji , Taki it off"
Renji :"huh?"
Ichigo : " Hurry up and undress alreaDY"
Renji : "What are you saying?"
Ichigo:" It's ok, so undress. If you won't undress, then I'll undress you myself"
Renji:" Wait a second !"
Ichigo :" No ,I won't wait"
Renji:"Stop it! "
*fast forward*
Chizuru : " The forbidden love. So wonderfull! "

Ichigo- Oh Shit!!!!!!!
Sanji1P- Yup, homie go see Dr. Phill.
Kon- wow Ichigo you really are a bitch....
Sanji1P- Yo Kon lets go find the Golden Valley!!
Kon- thats the best thing ive heard all day , lets find Rangiku Matsumoto cuz That Uniform is a lethal weapon NEEEE-SSSAAAAAANNNN!!!!!!!!
Sanji1P-true that, preach brotha preach.....

Archangel

Ichigo in the middle of battle thinks about that day three days before thanks to the hollow in him
Ichigo- damn that Sanji1P , basterd hes so dead.
Ichigo returns in the middle of battle again.
Ichigo- Ban KAI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Ichigo- this is over , your done
Ichigo gets mad and starts killing menos left and right
Ichigo-this isnt even a fight , Kon could beat yal!!!
Kon - LEAVE ME OUT OF THIS!!!!!!!!!! IM TO YOUNG TO DIE!!!!!!!!
Ichigo- Huh??? wat happend to the best side kick in the world????
Kon- well um ......... SHUT UP!!!!

Swiss

function Swiss()
Meanwhile all that was happening Renji was training to become stronger and improve his BANKAI so that he could become stronger that Ichigo

BANKAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!--- Renji shouted.

Cue the cool music. *po loo loo lip ti do* *eek oork oork * !!