Bleach Para Rp

Status
Not open for further replies.
Exactly what it says! First We'll get some people that are intrested. Basically it'll be a roleplay where you have to type more than one or two lines. I like to be desciptive and i encourage you all to do so as well. I'll wait a few days to see if we can get any people who want to join in. I wanted to get maybe perhaps aleast 10 people. We'll, I'll be Ichigo :3 Because i'm the Ichi-goreatness xD Anyways i'll think of a plot or storyline when i see what characters we have.

no no sanji lets do this cause it sounds fun. plus it doesnt really matter if there is 2 does it? also if this happens one thing must happen. I MUST BE KON!

xD Ok, I noticed there is another one..But it seems to lack a bunch of things that i must have. I read a couple of posts, they weren't very desciptive and most of it was one-lining. This is Paragraph form which means you must be more descriptive. I for one get more out of this as i enjoy reading peoples thoughts and whatnot. Hope we get more people =D

Archangel

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (siehydra @ May 16, 2007, 5:24 PM) [snapback]7044[/snapback]</div>
ehh im hollow ichigo then =D And of course sanji is kon.... HE PERFECTLY MATCHES HIM! lol jk dude you know i am. or am i? heh w/e[/b]
Thanks for the complement ^_^ Sanji=Kon and if you think about it Sanji from One Piece and Kon are similar

Swiss

function Swiss()
Two bleach rp topics huh... mu...... Well seeing as there is no need for two, I'll close this topic and you can all post in the other bleach rp topic ok. I'm sorry if anyone is mad at me for doing this but there really is no need for two. Just do the same thing in the other topic as you're doing here ok. :locked: :sorry:

Swiss

function Swiss()
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Nori @ June 20, 2007, 9:11 PM) [snapback]7717[/snapback]</div>
Yes, this one died as soon as it started, just like everything else in the Role Play forum lol.[/b]
LMAO, funny but true

Status
Not open for further replies.