bleach movie?

Nori

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Sanji @ April 12, 2007, 9:58 PM) [snapback]5828[/snapback]</div>
Nice you dont watch Naruto , I like you already LOL[/b]
Wow, as if you don't watch it. Wannabe bleach fanatic!!!!!

Archangel

I do ,but the fact that he doesnt ,makes me happy for some reason . It could be that i do watch Naruto but I think Bleach is alot better but thats just me.

Nori

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Sanji @ April 12, 2007, 10:23 PM) [snapback]5847[/snapback]</div>
I do ,but the fact that he doesnt ,makes me happy for some reason . It could be that i do watch Naruto but I think Bleach is alot better but thats just me.[/b]
I'm so going to disable, light mist.

Archangel

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Nori @ April 12, 2007, 10:57 PM) [snapback]5859[/snapback]</div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Sanji @ April 12, 2007, 10:23 PM) [snapback]5847[/snapback]
I do ,but the fact that he doesnt ,makes me happy for some reason . It could be that i do watch Naruto but I think Bleach is alot better but thats just me.[/b]
I'm so going to disable, light mist.
[/b][/quote]

LMAO funny ^^ dont tell me were going to have to do that Bleach vs Naruto thing again to prove to you Bleach is better.......

well they both have their pros and cons but i couldnt really pick a fav.

and as for the bleach movie i cant wait for it it looks pretty good.

Nori

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (supersaiyanhedgehog @ July 19, 2007, 9:55 PM) [snapback]9046[/snapback]</div>
Naruto is really bad actually.[/b]
I'd definitely have to disagree with you on this one, but ok.

Most naruto fans would.

but two little rascals by the name of hidan and kakuzu and their little arc beg to differ.(yay pointless deaths of pointless characters to get shika involved in the plot for a few chapters.YAY!!!)

not to mention Kishimoto created an original main character(a loser) who we would see grow and develop into a talented ninja, yet halfway through say fuck that shit and has him become one of the strongest people on the planet in a matter of 3 years, being able to take down s-rank criminals almost effortlessly.

Not to mention most of the characters on the show are either pointless(tenten, shino) or thematically dead(neji and chouji should be dead, and lee should be crippled), so their presence is only as fanservice. If you haven't noticed, only like 4-5 characters have any relevance to anything in the series. The rest are just support characters.

and kishimoto failed to develop his world which had so much potential. Instead of creating more powerful nins and figureheads in the series, the only characters that are strong are akatsuki and naruto and pals. Every other jounin in the world apparently, isn't shit compared to these 15 year olds after 3 years of training.

Not to mention some characters not even being characters anymore, but plot devices. Like Tsunade. She isn't a character in the story so much as shes a plot device allowing naruto to break the previously established rules of the naruto world and go on missions his rank normally wouldn't allow him to go on.

I could go on, but that would be beating a dead horse by now. Nothing wrong with liking naruto, but it isn't well written in the least bit.

I could see someone liking the show if they liked the characters too, but I don't. lol. Character designs are too boring for me, not to mention the lack of interesting personalities(Deidara was one of the last good characters, but he died. =' ( )

Sometime I think the Narutostory is a little of it?s original storyline, but also b?leach has a lot of fillers, I wouldn?t say one of both is better, both animes have their pros just like Sessthon said