Bleach Fans vs. Naruto Fans

Bleach Fans VS Naruto Fans

• Total voters

Archangel

Which fans are better ??? Without a doubt in my book Bleach Fans are the best in the World :p but some Naruto fans might have something to say (yeah right) So post wat you think and i must remind you all please leave all weapons at the front door :lol:

Sailor_Peridot

Ultimate Bleach Fan!!!!!
Sanji1P, you should already know which side I'm on, but for those of you who don't know I'll tell you. I'm on the Bleach Fans side of this 'battle/war'

lol i like both but i have to say i like bleach better =/

bleach just has SO MUCH MORE action than naruto ever had and bleach JUST finished the bounto enemy and that was crazy as hell

Sailor_Peridot

Ultimate Bleach Fan!!!!!
Tylerman, I'm glad you joined the Bleach side of the 'war' that's going on between the Bleach fans and the Naruto fans. I've been one of the most active Bleach fans in the 'war' besides Sanji1P.

Archangel

Yeah , It like i never left Princess way to go , I swear there no way you can beat a Princess even Nori gave up.
Oh yeah Tylerman you got to pic side bro this aint no game , this is war

Nori

What a surprise it's a tie so far. I plan on adding up the posts from "Naruto or Bleach - Which is better" thread also, and add it to the poll. We'll see which one is really winning.

Nori

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Princess of Leo @ 2-20-2007 @ 8:07 AM) [snapback]2823[/snapback]</div>
Sanji1P, I'll handle her since I know her outside of the forums. FMS101, BLEACH OWNS NARUTO!!!!!![/b]
You're losing.