Bleach - 136 & Claymore - 19

Nori

I seriously should have posted the Bleach episode up with the Kenichi episode since I just realized it's been out for about 14 hours. Anyway, episode 136 of Bleach has been released by Dattebayo. It is titled, "Hueco Mundo Civil War! Ulquiorra's Death." This is the end of the fillers, but don't expect another episode of Bleach to be released until August 22nd. They're doing the same thing as Naruto Shippuuden apparently; very stupid, very stupid indeed.

Bleach

Also, episode 19 of the series Claymore has been subbed and released by Eclipse. They were pretty late today, I wonder what's going on? Anyway, this episode is titled, "The War in the North (Part 2)." This series is very good, but I fear it will be ending soon.

Claymore

Swiss

function Swiss()
lol, I'm still at episode 3, it's been so long since I've been on my pc. Everything is probably out of date.

laaj

It may be that claymore will end somewhere around the 20th up to 40th episode. after they have killed priscilla or saved her. watever works. it just doesnt seem like it will get into the second season at all. let's just hope that they dont end it too abruptly with many questions left unanswered, it would be a shame since this is a really good anime. but i seem to recall that another anime did work out in a similar case. it ended after one season, with like only 26 episodes, but it was still good all in all. hope for the best all.

Nori

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (laaj @ August 10, 2007, 12:58 PM) [snapback]10405[/snapback]</div>
It may be that claymore will end somewhere around the 20th up to 40th episode. after they have killed priscilla or saved her. watever works. it just doesnt seem like it will get into the second season at all. let's just hope that they dont end it too abruptly with many questions left unanswered, it would be a shame since this is a really good anime. but i seem to recall that another anime did work out in a similar case. it ended after one season, with like only 26 episodes, but it was still good all in all. hope for the best all.[/b]
They haven't even killed Priscilla in the manga yet, so I don't expect that.