Bleach 100 & Media Conversion

Nori

Oh snap! Bleach 100, another filler, was released. Todightnay? Sorry, I'm suffering from extreme boredom. Either way, Bleach 100 has been released by none other than Dattebayo! You will have to get the torrent from there for now, because it's still downloading. I'm figuring out a way to get Bleach from torrent straight to AG, instead of torrent to computer to AG. That will be much easier, basically because I don't have to do as much work. Keep checking the Bleach downloads page for the download in .avi format and eventually the .rmvb format.

Also, if it's not asking to much, click the ads on the mainsite above these news post and all things in the content area. We need money to keep this site up, so if you don't want us to close then please do so.

There will also be a media conversion from Windows Media Player files (.avi, .wmp) to Real Media Player files (.rmvb, .rm). This is being done to ofcourse save space on AG's and on computers. This process may take several weeks as I can only convert 2 at a time (1 on each computer).

A few new series will be added soon, because I'm sure our premium members want to download something new. Yes it will be for premium members only, because they were "kind" enough to make a simple eight (8) post on our steadily dying forum Hybrid X Forums. Go there, join and post, and keep posting to keep the site/forum alive.

Edit: It has been uploaded, and can be accessed by all members of Hybrid X Forums. Bleach downloads page.