Beware the Gnome

Everyone RUN FOR YOUR LIVES ITS A...............................Gnome? :wbl:

Residents of a small town in Argentina have been spooked after several sightings of bizarre-looking figure that was captured on video in the middle of the night.

Locals claim the 'creepy gnome' stalks the streets at night. The little 'person' who wears a pointy hat has a distinctive sideways walk was caught on video last week by youngsters who claim to have been terrified.

Teenager Jose Alvarez - who filmed the figure on his mobile phone - told national newspaper El Tribuno that they discovered the creature while playing in their hometown of General Guemes.

"We were chatting about our last fishing trip. It was one in the morning. I began to film a bit with my mobile phone while the others were chatting and joking.

"Suddenly we heard something - a weird noise as if someone was throwing stones.

"We looked to one side and saw that the grass was moving.

"To begin with we thought it was a dog but when we saw this gnome-like figure begin to emerge we were really afraid. I filmed a little and soon all we left running." said Jose.

According to Jose others have now come forward reporting that they too had seen the gnome.

"This is no joke. We are still afraid to go out - just like everyone else in the neighborhood now.

"One of my friends was so scared after seeing that thing that we had to take him to the hospital."
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r6X7n4RAbos

I honestly don't see why this is such a big deal. Judging only by the bad quality video I'd say he's only a few feet tall, so it's not he's going to try to rape somebody. -_-

I suspect it's probably just some short person trying to scare people for amusement. But then again, I could still be wrong...

seirei

kumo no you ni
everyone, run for your lives!!!:escape: THAT is a killer-gnome!
maybe he has o bomb planted in him, or maybe there's more of them to come!!:nonono: IS THIS the end of the world?

*faint*

im not really sure if its a midget...its very difficult to walk straight when your drunk, let alone walk side ways lol. and i dont see y a midget would walk around that creepy area at night with a gnome outfit.