Beware of Games

We need to help our fellowmen to not waste their money on stupid, annoying and boring lame games so I'm asking u to tell people of what NOT to buy.

Davinchi Code - ps2

Overrall, this game was horrible. I didn't like the movie much ethier.

LOL, i think the topic is Beware of Games, not anything like great games, heh, there is nothing related to the topic except for what the starter has wrote. Guess i cant say any game that is to be included in "Beware of games" section too, heh, guess the game makers was making sure that the game they create will not be in this section :p

GodSlayer

Hum....Breath of Fire:Dragon Quarter, it is said to be a good game (on net et magazine) that's why i bought it, but after playing, i was so depsair lol. Ev'rytime u die u have to re-start from the first begining, dun know if anyone could end the game, if yes...*-*

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (stopher87 @ June 13, 2007, 7:13 PM) [snapback]7488[/snapback]</div>
Top 5 Games:
1. Guitar Hero II
2. WOW (Beware)
3. CSS
4. Play Command & Conquer 3 Tiberium Wars
5. GTA:SA[/b]
is that you worst game list????
pretty good games imo

Yeah looks like most games listed where about their best games. Topic consistent of worst games. Well one that no longer exists and no longer playable from EA. which was one of their space strategy mmo was Earth & Beyond. not a game to play. and ya wont get a chance to play it either unless they decide to bring it alive again with lot more better graphics and gameplay .

boggarman was awesome. Collecting the items to make you fart and rocket upwards! It was so sweet when i was a kid. One of the worst sports games i remember is nhl94 for the sega. I guess it could not even come close to the best sports game ever! NHLPA 93(as shown in swingers) nhl 95 was good but not as great in my opinion.