Best Game

Best game i've played for a while is Bullet Witch, a bit like DMC but if dante had a bigger gun and he could call down meteors from the sky and make a cyclone that can blow away 20+ bad guys at a time :p

I decided to have a list of 10 games that i enjoyed most ready at the end of each year. But since i started last year all i can say is that Hitman:Bloodmoney was the one for me for 2006.
Hummm I have been playing since 1988 and hence it is nearly impossible for me to have just one most favorite game.
The quality of games have declined SEVERLY in the recent years. But I will vote "Hitman: Bloodmoney" since it was the game that gave me the most replay value. I did'nt had just a crappy multiplayer add on to bore me for a week but just several ways to complete missions and that made it the first and only game that I have finished in EVERY difficulty.....THRICE.
Runner up would be battlefied 2142. Has been quite a while since i maxed my rank (when i say maxxed i mean as far as i am willing to go before i loose my sanity). Took me 8 months to gather a team that actually wants to work together But now when i am online with THEM.... it is by FAR the best fun anyone should be allowed in games.

best game for RPG : Final Fantasy series (especially FF7)

best strategy game : Command and conquer 3 : Tiberium War

best shooting Worl war game : Call Of Duty 1&2

best of multiplayer shooting : battlefield 2

best racing game : Need For Speed series ( especially the Underground)

best fighting game : NARUTO....OF COURSE!!

best fighting + adventure game : DEVIL May Cry 3

The best is old (not so much xD) and good Warhammer 40k:Dawn of War (+ Winter Assult and Dark Crusade). This playing on web is fantastic XD Of course Warcraft III is the best too xD (DOTA of course XD)

Hidoi-Neko

Jared's master
Well my fav games:

Heroes of might and magic
Max Payne (now)
and of course
Pokemon games^^ (for gameboy)
and anime games

Last edited by a moderator:

Hidoi-Neko

Jared's master
Yey^^ :amuse: *claps her hands for ya*

Pokemon games still rock^^, I play them on Virtual Gameboy Advance on my PC, but I don't use cheats....okei sometimes >.<, but not a lot of times, rearly, rearly :biggrin:

Which ones do you have?

I would have to say that the best games that i have played would have to be World of Warcraft because of all the roaming
Final Fantasy 12 because of the fighting system
Assians Creed because of the ultimate violence

I would have to say the final fantasy series in general (I know I am supposed to be specific but I can't think of which is my favorite of them).