Best Game

Well, Samurai Warriors 2 is sort've like tat but for Xbow 360.... ut i know a good RPG game for pc thats claims to be f2p but beware, free2download pay to login xD it's not neccarily true, but most of the times it says cannont log in but me prem user at the time or w.e.... game is Knight Online!

i would say god of war was the best for me, they could put less harpies, but yea. im not sure if anyone said god of war yet, cuz i dont feel like reading all the post >.<

hmm.

SSB def. on n64 and gamecube...hours of fun
Pokemon games. Yeah. I don't even like pokemon, but I will play those damn games if I had them..
World Of Warcraft (self explanatory)

Halo 2 & fusion frenzy in Xbox. Narutimate Hero 4: Shippuuden Accel & Winning Eleven in PS2.I also like fighting games such as Tekken and King of Fighters.

Hmm....best game? Hard one really.

Though I would say the following, as I honestly can't name just 1 or 2:

Storywise: really think Xenogears for the Playstation was extremely good and a fun game to boot.
RPG-wise: likely Final Fantasy 3 (as thats what I knew it as, but otherwise Final Fantasy VI) and Chrono Trigger likely. Closely followed by Suikoden 2.
Fighting games: Street Fighter 2 Alpha 3 is perhaps my favorite of that genre.
Other: Excitebike on the NES, Legend of Zelda: Link to the Past on SNES, Lunar Silver Star Story Complete for Playstation.

Really could likely name many others, just these are the ones I think of first.

Nori

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (dav120 @ June 6, 2007, 11:37 AM) [snapback]7319[/snapback]</div>
tetris is still the most fun game ever[/b]
Hah, word. I definitely play it on my phone all the time.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Redx @ October 18, 2006, 1:35 PM) [snapback]427[/snapback]</div>
Dude, Dead or Alive freaking rocks. The girls, fighting, and counter system are all smooth.[/b]
ho yea doa is worth contless hour's of bouncing good time
but imo the best game ever is final fantasy x

Currently my favorite game is the Warcraft III expansion set's mod DOTA. DOTA isn't like warcraft III because not only is it not a rts game but you only control one hero who levels up and has 4 skill sets. The max lvl is 25. The game has I believe around 85 items to help your hero which changes every game. Basically you just go around on teams, max on a team is 5, and kill other player controlled heroes

Swiss

function Swiss()
Boo pokemon is getting boring and kinda repetitive, the best game is yu-gi-oh,lol joking. Unreal 04 was a good and addictive game

I really have to stick with my roots, Final Fantasy VII all the way, the other FF's are a close runner up.

FPS though, I have to go with Halo, just a different kind of murdering fun.