Best Game

i love the devil may cry series... except 2 i guess. it wasn't that great. but it had the bloody palace which was plenty fun!.
I have oblivion for my computer which i recently upgraded... and by recently i mean back in may with a x1900xt video card so i could play it its great

well so far killzone, tekken series, and dbz are like best for the ps2, for pc counter strike zero, and other shooting games like gta, and there is manymore but i don't have time to mention them

Out of the older generation games, I liked Final Fantasy Tactics...
The battles were long, and it required a lot of strategy just to get through each battle, but I like games like that so it's fine with me. Another one would be the Fire Emblem games, cuz those require a lot of thinking too.

Out of the more recent ones, FF12 is the one I like most right now. I got through the Japanese one and am going to start on the English one as soon as I get it.

F.e.a.r. is good.
The new kirby for DS woow nice game :D
UUUh monoply (does this count :D)

(Wanna plat Ninthy Nine Nights so cant say if its good)

Aaaaah not to forget ZUMA :D love zuma. (or zuma clones :) )

Sonic pinball is nice.
And off course Pok?mon games are always fun to play.

World of Warcraft... seeing how if anyone plays it for one day they'll get addicted instantly :)

besides any mmo's id go with Fable and Halo

so many games to choose from and they are all good, might i suggest red alert 2 for pc , or the origianl bomberman for the sega megadrive.
those 2 rocked

qmox

hmm world of warcraft , i dont know i liked lineage 2. From MMorpg I like EVE Online the most.
From clasic games probably

1. Master of Orion 2
2. Civilization
3. Master of Magic
4. Fifa 98
5 FF 8

The best game that i have played is Unreal Tournament 2004, and i want to get Unreal Tournament 2007 cause it looks even iller than 04 with new weapons and vehicle upgrades B)

Nori

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (ejui @ 3-1-2007 @ 10:08 PM) [snapback]3886[/snapback]</div>
nfs most wanted
ao mythology
black & white 2
war craft
diablo[/b]
Need For Speed Most Wanted, is the shit!