Best Game

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (JPHulen2 @ Oct 23 2006, 10:08 PM) [snapback]506[/snapback]</div>
Police Quest 1 and 2... yeah if you dont know... try again when your balls have dropped.[/b]
I remember those from way back in the day, I wish it were possible to still play them...it's not, is it?

But anyway, the best game ever is ES3:Morrowind...yeah...I've had it for like four years and still have fun, and still haven't done everything possible...really, I don't think anyone could...

Actually yes you can. There are several sites out there that are nothing more than a huge storage center for old games. I can't remember them off the top of my head... stuff like classicgames.com oh one was abandonware.com Most these companies dont bother renewing the license when it expires so they become public and can be shared. I have most of them on my now dead desktop or I would email them to you myself. I had all teh Kings Quests, Space Quests, Police Quests, Gold Rush, etc. Oh yeah Morrowind was good... Oblivion is even nicer...

Cool I'll have to go find it and Kings Quest...

And I have Oblivion, but my computer isn't good enough to handle it, even though it's not that old...Kinda sucks, it just sits around unplayed, and I had been anticipating its release for so long :(

Yeah me too... my gaming pc is currently dead and my laptop barely plays it.. gets so laggy... such a shame. From what I have played its an awesome game.

I like the GTA and Hitman games, Stronghold Crusader and also Chrono Cross... I am planning to get TrueCrime: Streets of LA [I know its old lol :p], I hear its good so maybe another favourite in the future lol

Ok: Prince of Persia (the first one), Spyro, Pandemonium (OLD game), and Mechassault.

And if you import: Blue Bird's Illusion and Naruttimate Hero 3.

right now I'm playing gears of war and its pretty cool. But all time...I dpnt know about any of the final fantasy games are good. But a personal favorite is Bloody Roar 3 cause its such a fast pace and just plain fun games.