Best Friends Sister?

torn between the bestfriend and a hot girl?!? eh?

It depends if your bestfriend is more important then tell him what her sister is up to. Coz' if he finds out what you and her sister is up to there will be a possibility that girl won't talk to you (coz' his brother's says so) and your friendship with her brother will be ruined.

Well it's more of how you really respect your friend and the girl.

The brother doesn't like hes sister, so thats a good thing..well for me.
even tho the two arent close doesnt mean that teh brother doesnt care about his sis.
me and my bro always fight but when one guy said to him he wanna screw me punched his face. i never thought he cared. and the guy isnt even his friend.
:em0103:

at least out of respect... :JFBQ00213070516A:
what he meant is respect on yer friendship with teh brother.
are you going to waste frindship over some booty?

WTF. where are mah posts? :p!ssedmode:

Shi-chan

__--ρєяƒє¢т ρяιη¢єѕѕ--__
you should go out with her .-.. but tell your BEsT friend that you are going out with her...
best friends dont have secrets ..<-<

He ain't my best best friend lol, just a friend i speak to everyday almost.

Anywayz, just an update on whats happening. We send emails and talk everyday, she wants me to badly come to her house, shes like sayin "cumm ova to my house :)" every email i send her, not sure wat that means, shes says it will be so fun :), so I said ok lets do it this weekend, i'll ask your bro if he wants to go out this weekend and then i come sleep over at ur house. shes like awesome cant wait..

so yeah thats the load up lol does she like me? or playin..:p

Shadow_Strider

Oderint Dum Metuant
lol oh man you're in for some deep trouble/drama. Ok the girl is 16, you said it yourself she's sleazy and you said that your friend knows his sister is easy. That doesn't paint a pretty picture about this girl and the fact that she so badly wants to keep your relationship secret from her brother and family raises even more red flags. Then she is hounding you to come over to her house saying "it will be so fun" and you both plan on doing this while deceiving your friend and her brother into inviting you to stay over at their house.

There is not one point in this whole situation that even seems like something good could come from it, the girl most likely wants a fling pretty much like use you n lose you, hence the not wanting anyone to know about a relationship.

Honestly if you are really serious about this girl (which from what I've read you should just forget about her) tell your friend and don't take his offer to stay over and use it to sleep around with his sister behind his back. Thats not just deceitful but its a down right bastard thing to do.

lol its not exactly like that, theres a background story to the whole thing, but ye, and i dont care that much bout her being my gf, thou it would be sweet

Gosh!!!
I cant believe a lotta gurls act like that. when i was 16 all i think about was goin to college. being on top of class. and makin my parents proud.
I mean its legal in some countries to have sex like 14 or 16 but... theyre still in high school, theyre livin with their parents or guardians theyre still asking for thur parents money and what they think about is sex. gosh no wonder there are lots of teenage mothers and abortions and whores.

Scribe

Insomniac`^
I know i should tell him, but shes like all over me sayin that she doesnt want him or her family to know bout us. And I don't think i wann tel him lol
Ask yourself? How long is it going to last...
If you think you'll have babies and grow old together and both rot in separate burial grounds next to each other...

WHO CARES!

But; like most teen-relationships. I doubt it will last. So again. Who cares.
Screw around with her if you want? Only people who should matter should be you and her.

If her brothers a cock about it... Forget it; don't bother telling him because it probably won't get serious anyway.

In saying all this: the best way to avoid all the bs that will come out of the repercussions is to ignore her and find someone else. You said yourself she's easy. And believe me there are plenty more easy fish in the sea?

Hey, well I need some help..i guess. One of my friends has this hot sister who is 2 years younger then me, i'm 18 shes 16, anyway..I went to the train station after i went out and i saw her there, she was alone so i walked up and we started chatting and stuff. We talked and walked for an hour and she was like all kindof sleezy on me, not that i dont mind it, anywy she asked for my number and i gave it to her. She knows i'm her brother's kindof best friend, but she wants to go out and do shit...is it wrong to go out with a Best friends hot sister and not tell him? cause she told me not to tell him anything bout us..btw shes 16 i'm 18..thanks.

Like i wanna go out with her but shes one of my best friends sisters so its kindof screwed..

:thdd_trans:
Basically, if she's just a booty call then she ain't worth it. Also, if she is acting all sleazly, then she isn't worth it. I mean, if she's gonna act all that way with you, what's to say she won't do it with other guys?

Another factor is her being your best friends sister. On one hand, I don't see why he would care. He's your best friend, so he should know you enough to know that you can take care of his sister if you can. However, if he does get mad at you, I wouldn't pursue it. Let me tell you; in the end, no girl is worth a friendship. Especially if she acts all "sleezy" like you said.

Basically, I'm saying no. Red Flag.
From your post, this is what I've gathered:

-She's a slut.
-You just want to get in her sack.
-She's 16 and you're 18. If you did anything you could get into serious trouble if she says you didn't have her consent.
-She's your best brothers friend. And the fact that she doesn't want him to know shows that he probably wouldn't approve.

Basically it's not worth the time or effort. You should never go after a girl just because she's hot or wants to "go out and do sh*t". Because it will never end well, I can guaruntee you that.

haruka

Phoenix of the Red Moon
haha looks like no one agrees with the girl lol

well, i must admit that, as Saiya-jin said, no girl is worth a friendship ^^ (cause in my case i know no guy is worth a friendship, so i guess it's the same for girls too :p)

I'll agree with Haruka on this one, most girls come and go till you find the one, but your friends will always be there, in most cases. But sincerely if i were you i'd probably end it this might cost you more than its worth.