Battlefield 3

Bloodrazor

The Overlord
I made a mistake and didn't pre-order it. I played 2 minutes of the Beta and I am officially hooked. Probably one of the best games out there, if not the best. Most amazing shooter as well.

Also, I've been hyping this game for a while. I think I've played the beta for BFBC2 more than any game (which is weird considering I play MW2 with my friends alot). Nonetheless, Battlefield 3 is a must have game.

Pantzer

The mighty Pantzer tank.
BF3 will definitely out beat MW3...if the server stability is great. Though I find that the game feels like Medal of Honor instead of MW. Well, in the infantry only map sections. Probably feel like battlefield again when the vehicles are introduced.

-lexus-

Visions of Hell
Cant wait till it gets out. I just hope that my PC can pull it off without to much trouble.

And I really fear for my internet speed.

Kyuuu Battlefield 3 love making in a game XD
Just saw the air combat trailers and that stuff is better than most Simulations games out there!!!
Stuff is already competing with Ace combat .....Dice i love you guys and that you are Swedish.....just explains why you rock!!!! :thumbsup:

And i really need to fix a new comp pronto since The Pc version will be different from the Console version ....they make it as it should be....

-lexus-

Visions of Hell
Its a beta, of course there are gonna be bugs.

As for campers, meh, its a valid strategy when you play on these big maps. And I dont think its easy to hit anything, even with a sniper, at such distances.

Queston about that.
Are those holes there after a grenade toss or what
because resently it wasn't there in my last two games playing on ps3 it looked like it was patched.

Nightmare Gear

de capa y espada
not sure about them patching since it is a beta, but I remember that's how a defending team would fox guard, they would throw a grenade on the ground around it. And the holes cause by it will make anyone fall in.

the ground would look perfectly fine at that.

Well so far i haven't seen it come back up but if it does simply run that back ground in front of it and that wall throw a grenade into it, then keep walking to the left and loop around it by that time it goes off and anyone trapped inside is a instant kill.

Well it's a annoyance to exploit that bug, so if a grenade to the face or a bullet to the ass is what happens then it's their own fault lol.
Personally i like spawning and clicking my gun to Single shot then full-auto.
I have made more kills using single shot then spraying bullets pointlessly
including being the one with the top kills 3 times that of anyone.

Nightmare Gear

de capa y espada
what I find annoy is teammates that don't know how to click off the tactical light and lazer. I ppl need to look study the controls.

When I got the EOD bot, I spent at least 2 whole games just to master it. Nothing makes ppl rage more like a lil' bot flaming your face. I was hunted down so many times for killing campers with it.