Battlefield 3

Been playing both ps3 and PC beta, been waiting for something thats close to BF2 but on the frostbite engine. Though i will mainly be playing the PC version and maybe the PS3 one with some friends.

64 player massive conquest
The Commo-Rose is coming back in the pc one (which i missed in BC2) but sadly the commander position wont be in it it seems.
And It's going to be golden when the Back to Karkand expansion comes out.

I find that bugs like the falling through the ground one are alot more prevalent on the PS3 version, but they also picked a crap Map/Mode to represent BF3, and i've seen it put some people off (especially on the consoles). Every battlefield game (the original PC line before Bad Company) has been a buggy mess when they released and are fixed in updates to come after, so I myself don't expect a whole lot of bug free-ness when the game drops, especially with a new engine. (R.I.P. Reflexive Engine ;_;)

I've been on some of the Caspian Border 64 player conquest servers on the PC beta while they were still online and it was absolutely gorgeous. I don't really care for rush mode, didn't care for it when it was introduced in Bad Company 2, nor the Team/Squad Deathmatch modes. I'm getting it solely for conquest. This is going to be awesome and screw the haters who know not the full potential of BF.

I just hope modding tools get released sometime in the future.
BF 3: Project Reality mod anyone?