Battle-dome Section Moderators

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='Murasaki Cho']

How to present an objective evidence over a fiction creation?

Most happened in the battle threads is confronting certain character from certain manga/anime/comic with another character from another manga/anime/comic, whereas never really happened in the real story.

How can you fairly cross confront characters? All arguments will evolve on "I think...", I think.
[/QUOTE]

Not necessarily

Fairness comes in the comparison of feats (what a character or verse is shown to do). Objective evidence for said feats comes in the form of linking or citing manga/ comic pages (or citing episodes for anime only verses).

For example lets take a look at this fight; Goku (canon, not GT) vs Pre-Crisis Superman

Who do you think would win?

My bets and solid answer would be that Superman would severely stomp Goku in his tracks. Why?

Destructive Capability

Goku's best destructive capability is blowing up a planet (as seen when he blew up Namek in the Freeza Saga)

Superman has shown to juggle planets with one hand, blow away stars with his breath, use heat vision to blow up multiple planets and stars, use icy breath to freeze multiple planets and stars

Thus Superman wins in the Destructive capability

Speed

Goku is fast no doubt. He was able to dodge lightning, putting him at least mach 1000+ catagory

Superman however has shown to escape black holes, cross the universe in mere seconds and the multiverse (multiple universes) in minutes, making him massively faster than the speed of light

Thus Superman wins in the speed department

Durability

Goku has shown to tank attacks that have destroyed planets

Superman has tanked quassars and magnetic energies equal to hundreds of Galaxies

Superman wins this one as well

Strength

Goku has shown to smash down mountains, kick guys through multiple islands and jump incredibly high in the air

Superman has shown to move planets, just with his breath alone, and towing entire Galaxies

Superman wins this once again

Thus i can state that Pre Crisis Superman beats Goku, since Superman has excelled Goku in Speed, Durability, Strength and overall Destructive Capability from what has been shown. Battle threads are a who would win if these opponents were pitted against each other using their best feats, (unless the opener decides to tone down one side, usually to make it more fair for the opposition), not a "has this happened in the story?" thread.

[quote name='"Roronoa Zoro"']

Not necessarily

Fairness comes in the comparison of feats (what a character or verse is shown to do). Objective evidence for said feats comes in the form of linking or citing manga/ comic pages (or citing episodes for anime only verses).

For example lets take a look at this fight; Goku (canon, not GT) vs Pre-Crisis Superman

Who do you think would win?

My bets and solid answer would be that Superman would severely stomp Goku in his tracks. Why?

Destructive Capability

Goku's best destructive capability is blowing up a planet (as seen when he blew up Namek in the Freeza Saga)

Superman has shown to juggle planets with one hand, blow away stars with his breath, use heat vision to blow up multiple planets and stars, use icy breath to freeze multiple planets and stars

Thus Superman wins in the Destructive capability

Speed

Goku is fast no doubt. He was able to dodge lightning, putting him at least mach 1000+ catagory

Superman however has shown to escape black holes, cross the universe in mere seconds and the multiverse (multiple universes) in minutes, making him massively faster than the speed of light

Thus Superman wins in the speed department

Durability

Goku has shown to tank attacks that have destroyed planets

Superman has tanked quassars and magnetic energies equal to hundreds of Galaxies

Superman wins this one as well

Strength

Goku has shown to smash down mountains, kick guys through multiple islands and jump incredibly high in the air

Superman has shown to move planets, just with his breath alone, and towing entire Galaxies

Superman wins this once again

Thus i can state that Pre Crisis Superman beats Goku, since Superman has excelled Goku in Speed, Durability, Strength and overall Destructive Capability from what has been shown. Battle threads are a who would win if these opponents were pitted against each other using their best feats, (unless the opener decides to tone down one side, usually to make it more fair for the opposition), not a "has this happened in the story?" thread.[/QUOTE]

Roronoa Zoro GMV for BD mod.

Alright, objective fiction evidence then~

[quote name='Hadriel']

Roronoa Zoro GMV for BD mod.
[/QUOTE]

There are 2 candidates suggested, may as well Sircuss posting here.

♣Kaname Madoka♣

I support mom's suggestion... because I is bored...

choose who you want as the mod

have them pm and pledge loyalty

and I'll mod them

simple huh

edit: emmie beat me

but you still need to pledge loyalty.....

♣Kaname Madoka♣

when hasn't it been handrail?

and well xD that works too emmie but sircus is new @___@

doesn't matter to me either way as long as they pledge loyalty and don't break that vow..

sircuss

Troll On Vacation
Yikes~ I'd like to turn down the nomination for my name as a mod for BD.

Not to shown disrespect for other posters above or trying to act cool.

Sure i enjoy debating in battle thread a lot, and gained a bit knowledge from here and there as a result.

But it does not mean i had the skill to stop for example a flaming wars, which unfortunately often happened in battle related thread WITHOUT making the party involved feeling hurt.

If possible, please choose someone who can calmed the situation like that without losing their fairness to judge said situation.

Trust me, i've experienced it first hand before in GO.

Jimzy

Both of them deserve to be promoted. Well, Sircuss backed out so I guess it is already cleared.

Anyways, I'll just want to say something.

I have observed a few things in the Battle Dome Section.

Blabbering, Trolling, Spamming, Insulting and the like. I have found Sircuss (wait, wtf, she's a SHE? : O ) spitting out such words and ignored her. I seriously wanted to rage but no, I'll just make the things worser.

Being a BD Mod is a serious job. Many visit the section to get opinions for certain things. If ever they had a mistake, why don't you just report him/her? No need really to say things like, retarded or the like. Even motherfucking with U and C replaced by the asterisk (*) is still a bad word. If you don't want to report, tell it in the thread, that the other side will lose. Do not put those kinds of bad words cause seriously, they degrade. And the worst, the ONE YOU ARGUED WITH will have ZERO INTEREST IN GOING BACK TO TEH SECTION. Which is lame. Sorry Sircuss but I don't mean to make a war with you, it's what I have observed. You are a great debator, and so all the people who visits the BD every time. It is also a warning to Uncle Zoro. If you want the section to gain more peepz, then do the right job. Do not take sides. You are a mod after all. Bow.

Wolfnagi

♥♥♥♥♥♥ ~Nagi~ ♥♥♥♥♥♥
[quote name='godofwar7']

godofwar7 says:

I think you unaware of the fact that you are considered the biggest troll of the BattleDome by some people.

[/QUOTE]

lol,

And how does I become the biggest troll you referred to xD

godofwar7

godofwar7 says:

Woah don't ask me. It's not my view.

From my standpoint, before a certain few people joined us, everyone was trolling in the BattleDome.

sircuss

Troll On Vacation
[quote name='Ray']Both of them deserve to be promoted. Well, Sircuss backed out so I guess it is already cleared.

Anyways, I'll just want to say something.

I have observed a few things in the Battle Dome Section.

Blabbering, Trolling, Spamming, Insulting and the like. I have found Sircuss (wait, wtf, she's a SHE? : O ) spitting out such words and ignored her. I seriously wanted to rage but no, I'll just make the things worser.

Being a BD Mod is a serious job. Many visit the section to get opinions for certain things. If ever they had a mistake, why don't you just report him/her? No need really to say things like, retarded or the like. Even motherfucking with U and C replaced by the asterisk (*) is still a bad word. If you don't want to report, tell it in the thread, that the other side will lose. Do not put those kinds of bad words cause seriously, they degrade. And the worst, the ONE YOU ARGUED WITH will have ZERO INTEREST IN GOING BACK TO TEH SECTION. Which is lame. Sorry Sircuss but I don't mean to make a war with you, it's what I have observed. You are a great debator, and so all the people who visits the BD every time. It is also a warning to Uncle Zoro. If you want the section to gain more peepz, then do the right job. Do not take sides. You are a mod after all. Bow.
[/QUOTE]

I'm sorry but, insulting?

With all respect, could you please pointed out where did i insults someone in this forum? Or did this happened in MF?

(If this happened in other forums beside MT, actually you're poisoning the well here.)

In MF and certain forums which the debaters tends to be more serious, yes i do insult or calling names to people sometimes but, it's because they're ignoring what other people argumentation point(s) or clearly couldn't grasp the logic that being presented in battle thread.

If, and by if i am insults someone. I do because the other party deserve it, and never at the first encounter, i tends to reason with them first.

I know, maybe it's sound redundantly ridiculous point to read or sounds like trying to find justification to my action.

But don't only look at one side of coin.

[quote name='Amulet Shade']I was completely ignored ;cry;

Wolf, you said Berserker was stronger than the Hulk...[/QUOTE]

Oh wow, wolf >.> look at how much you've fallen.....

Status
Not open for further replies.