Bandwidth Got Killed

Nori

AGs bandwidth definitely got killed this month, so a lot of media will not be online until April 1st. This basically effects all media except for on-going series and a few other things...

Archangel

AGs bandwidth definitely got killed this month, so a lot of media will not be online until April 1st. This basically effects all media except for on-going series and a few other things...
Its all cuz of me and people wanting to come to the site to show me some lov lmfao

Also Headache yeah thats why it was down before

What?!

So you mean to say that every thing will be okay after this month...that's alright I can wait, after all, I have lots of things to do this summer especially swimming trips and lots of out of town trips...

Nori

So you mean to say that every thing will be okay after this month...that's alright I can wait, after all, I have lots of things to do this summer especially swimming trips and lots of out of town trips...
Exactly, bandwidth resets monthly so it will be back online, but there's no telling if the guest are going to kill my bandwidth again during the next month.