Attempted Cooking

Home made macaroni~

its not really hard to make at all but i do it the more simpler way than my mom who also bakes it in the oven~

God please this a thread for your cooking stories dont say random things :hotrod:

i said said to my mom today as we were eating sushi that i would be cool to make your own sushi soo i went to look it up and shes like "im not making you sushi" and she gave me that look she gives me when ever i do something stupid ;nono;

never had bread pudding ill take your word for it~

So i tried to mane my own pizza but they always turn out freaking small, thank god they tasted ok though but there wasnt enough for everyone in my house ;nono;

Lily

Dead is the new alive.
Somehow I can manage to screw up something simple as an omelet but can awesome curry chicken Q.Q

But I prefer to be more practical, I dont really have the patience to cook real meals D:

I'm a good cook but a very lazy one, I need at least two people to clean after I'm done. I would cook more often if there wouldn't be the issue of cleaning up.

I made a very good salad with chicken breast today:

You boil half of chicken breast without skin and chop it in tinny pieces when is done.Meanwhile you chop a green salad, 2 pickles, a tomato, a slice of cheese and a spoon of mayo on top for flavor. You mix all the ingredients in a recipient, add some salt and you have one healthy delicious low calories food.

I have a very simple meal doesn't take a lot and it's tasty.

Chicken and Rice:

You will need:
1 bag of chicken, tenders or breasts doesn't matter.
2 cans of cream of mushroom soup
2 cups of milk
and however much Rice is needed to serve the ones eating the dish.

First cook the chicken on the stove using veg. oil till cooked all the way though.
When the chicken is done, drain the pan from all oil and add the chicken back.
Empty the cans of cream of mushroom into the pan with the chicken as well as the milk.
Stir well and let simmer slightly for 5 minutes
Cook the rice in a pan
Turn the pan with the chicken off after 5 minutes and let stand till the rice is done.
Then make yourself a plate ^-^

Last time i cooked this i forgot about it and had a mini fire on the pan >///>
it was not fun.