Ask, and You Shall Receive

Pimp said:
;>.>; ....2 men walk into a room one man weighs 230 pounds the other ways 125 pounds...How much does the room weigh?
[MENTION=165]Pimp[/MENTION]

Depends on the size of the room and the material the room is made of.

;>.>; If the middle east is to achieve peace what id the first step you would choose?
[MENTION=165]Pimp[/MENTION]

Pardon me, I'm not too familiar with the going-ons in the Middle East, but I do think that one of the key reasons behind the conflict is a lack of understanding and an overdependence on cultural and religious beliefs. While military intervention may offer a short-term solution for the problem, efforts must be made to push forward rapproachment and conciliatory measures so as for the conflicting parties to properly understand the motives of everyone else, and thus they can come to a compromise or even an agreement.

Dienekes said:
What common social behavior annoys you most?
[MENTION=3035]Dienekes[/MENTION]

It would probably have to be inconsiderate drivers stopping at a bus stop (in my country at least). It's like, they have so many places along the road to stop, but they decide to do it at a bus stop and block buses.

dark_9tails said:
Master, do you want me to be your slave forever? Nyaaaaaaan~
[MENTION=163]dark_9tails[/MENTION]

o///////o

Yes! Well, not slave, but servant I guess .____.

But the final decision is yours ;___;

Haures said:
Have you ever saw something you regret?
[MENTION=293]Haures[/MENTION]

The trailer for Grave Encounters. That goddamn woman from the last scene is etched into my memories and nightmares forever ;___;