Asian Drama Recommendation

IcySaya

ソウルキーパー
I some some asian drama before, mostly the korean drama. So this place should help you find the type of asian drama you like. Ask a question and hope someone can help you out.

As for myself, I'm trying to find a good romance comedy drama, anyone know any good one?

♣Kaname Madoka♣

if you don't mid Japanese Drama..... and it being Superhero as well xD

I suggest you watch Den-O its really great.. really funny.. and gets really romantic close to the 1/4th mark LOL

Wolfnagi

♥♥♥♥♥♥ ~Nagi~ ♥♥♥♥♥♥
Korean Drama, a lot of it.

Let see:

He's Beautiful

Full House

Boys Over Flower

This are the only one that I did watch.......

IcySaya

ソウルキーパー
I only watch a few japanese drama, namely My Boss My hero, Hana Yori Dango, Hana Kimi, Absolute Boyfriend. Those are the one I already watch. As for the Korean, I watch: coffee prince, Wonderful Life, My Girl, Witch Yoo hee, Full House, Mary Stay out all night, Goong.

Wolfnagi

♥♥♥♥♥♥ ~Nagi~ ♥♥♥♥♥♥
lulz xD

Yu Hee The Witch xD

I'm watching it at TV,

Currently at the part where all Yu Hee items are taken away from her and she has no place to go, at all.....

And she staying at Moo Ryong place xD

i really liked the jap and korean versions of hana yori dango soo cute *boys before flowers, boys over flowers*

and the korean drama "1% of anything" was ok ;nono;

Currently, I am watching the dubbed version of King of Baking,Kim Tak Gu/Goo.

But since I have no time anymore and I arrive late at home I am thinking of watching it in another way.

Oh....and I also watch Kamen Riders and Sentais...>XD

IcySaya

ソウルキーパー
Sounds interesting, guess I'll put it on my to watch list.

I would recommend Secret Garden. I barely started watching it and its funny. Another one would be My Princess and Dream High, those one are also good.

Notorious

Colonel H Stinkmeaner
[quote name='TheRandomChocolate']I really hate Asian dramas, simply because it's cheesy and the acting is so bad. The only one I truely loved was the Japanese drama of Hana Kimi. It was funny shit. 8D[/QUOTE]

This is a recommendations thread. Saying you hate them is unnecessary.

Insane

Sanae

Staff member
If you're into C-Drama, I'd suggest King Of Hades ^__^

It has lots of mythological elements to it <3 There's a couple romance stories in this one, with action, and all of that good stuff ^^

As for K-Drama, maybe Full House (as was mentioned) or My Lovely Sam Soon (sp) ^^ I haven't watched any K-Dramas in a while, so I'm a bit blank xD

The only Asian drama I've watched fully is Jewel in the Palace. It was nice, actually. A surprising counter to my initial notion that Asian dramas were subpar.

Also, I've been hearing about this Taiwanese drama, Love (I think that's the title), which has been running for super long in my country. Apparently it has spanned more than 500 episodes so far.