Arts and Crafts

Sanae

Staff member
Does anyone crochet, knit, sew, or build things?

My best friend got me into crocheting a while back. My specialty seems to be hats xD Although, I'm working on a sea shell scarf that looks.. decent xD You can make out the shells lololol

[quote name='ViváLáDementiá']I use to sew, but I haven't done it in awhile >__<"

I made a few pillows, but that was really it xD[/QUOTE]

O:

I can't sew... LOL! ;_; Totally not girly. D< I always end up breaking the sewing machine or almost throwing an iron at someone. I used to have a knitting kit but I hardly use it. It's not my thing. 8D I remember making those plane models, though.

Voltorn

Enjoying life
lol

I like to write a fanfiction about my favorite couple and to play an instrument ^^

I'm not good with crocheting, knitting, and sewing because I've never tried that before >_<

I've seen someone doing that. I just never tried. ._.

Sanae

Staff member
My scarf is actually gaining noticeable length
I may have messed up on some of the shells, but shhhhhhhhh, no tellies xD

Ooh, I love to knit and crochet, i can sew too but it's not as fun for me. Sanae, is the pattern for that scarf online anywhere? I'm curious to see it.

Sanae

Staff member
Yes it is ^^ There's a video tut for it too ^^ There's actually different variations, so maybe the video may help better (I can't find the one I'm using for written instructions lol) ^^

[youtube]3PM_RqLJXtY[/youtube]