Are you a Mac or a PC?

amandaluvsya

Kissing ZeroKnight's Neck
Staff member
PC, specifically Win7 or WinXP. I like both.I had to learn to use MAC when I was in high school and I didn't care much for it at all.

Tempest

The Lotus Eater
Staff member
[quote name='"god' date=' post: 47041"']linux?[/quote]While PC is frequently grouped together with Windows, a PC can also be defined by linux.[quote name='"ZeroKnight' date=' post: 36624"']Just as clarification... PC != Windows.[/quote]

ZeroKnight

ǤξД§§ ʃᵯᵯӨƦŦДζ
PC is Personal Computer. It doesn't matter what OS you've got installed, a PC is a PC. Could be Mac, Windows, Linux, or for all I know, you're still rockin' a C64.

i've used PCs all my life and have preferred the Windows operating system over the competition.i have to admit that i would use a Mac for video and music project since Apple systems are more respected in that field. As for other uses i'd stick to my PC and i've recently started using Linux Ubuntu on my laptop and love it. i highly recommend it for someone who's interested in learning the Linux O/S and is a first timer

Asch

Administrator
Staff member
i've used PCs all my life and have preferred the Windows operating system over the competition.i have to admit that i would use a Mac for video and music project since Apple systems are more respected in that field. As for other uses i'd stick to my PC and i've recently started using Linux Ubuntu on my laptop and love it. i highly recommend it for someone who's interested in learning the Linux O/S and is a first timer

I don't think so, yes they are well reputed with multimedia editing, but that is just due to brand name. Add 'Apple' to anything, it becomes special, a PC can be 10x time better at the price of Mac Pro. PCs just do fine with video editing, Macs are only used by people who are one man army(although that trend is also changing slowly).

As of topic, Still on PC xD