Arcade Problem

Amayze

銀製の天使の剣士
I don't know if its just me but, everytime i get a highscore it never registers...he's a pic of me beating a highscore but it never works..

and here's what it says when it submits..

Last edited:

Tengu

惣流・アスカ・ラングレー
Meh its to stop people from beating my Simon Score....

Nah, ive had this problem myself a few times but it just fails to regester the high score and doesnt bring up any other error.

WOW IS THAT THE BANNER TO G2???? I have never seen it before, it doesnt show up in my browser.

Yup I get the same problem for some games....This can be seriously frustrating after you spent a long time playing a game.

Dante

Devil Hunter of Hell
My guess is there's a lock on the SQL, and the Arcade doesn't have the right password. I'll look into it.

haruka

Phoenix of the Red Moon
of course it doesn't work, cause that will mean beating MY record ^^
:wohoho:
so that means this forum and it's arcade love me :lols:

muwahahah... just you wait haruka chan muwahaha... the moment the arcade is back i will destroy you and as you fall i will rise to power .... i will be the king of arcade mueahahaha

haruka

Phoenix of the Red Moon
Lets not get ahead of ourselves here =.="

oh come on dante, and there is was feeling important... :p lol

oh and setsuna, you shall never beat my to many bugs record mwahahahhaha :wohoho: cause it is unbeatable, though yesterday i beat you're record at the game that resembles too many bugs, the one with the ships, anyway, but i had the same error coming so couldn't submit it :(

nooooo! again with the too many bugs .... why why why ?? then i will beat all your records to make up for the too may bugs :wohoho: