anyone in a band

mushbah

jesus stole my taco
so is anyone actually in a band or play any instruments around here

i play guitar and im in a band with some of my friends...so far we dont have a name or any songs lol:p

i'm in one, i play guitar and i'm the lead vocalist though we are still at the garage stand, but we're giving it our best :D

Kenzou

pink spider
I was raised on the piano, but ditched it for the Guitar. Throughout middle school i was in a band called Lo Prophile. It died after our drummer moved out of state. Ever since then i've rarely played in front of people. I do pick up my guitar when i hear some great songs and try to play along, but my passion for it has gone away.

i play keyboard,drums(not that good),bass and the guitar.i play lead guitar for my band we play stuff like megadeth.inflames,trivium and dream theater.my bands purevolume page will be up soon.

seirei

kumo no you ni
nope, I'm not in a band, but I love the piano! I've started playing it not too long ago, so now I'm trying to improve my skills :) (although some of those piano exercises are soo boooring!):dark:)

mushbah

jesus stole my taco
yeah im guessin some stuck up english woman teaches piano lol

cool thing about guitar is basically all the teachers are cool easy going people