anyone in a band

mushbah

jesus stole my taco
so is anyone actually in a band or play any instruments around here

i play guitar and im in a band with some of my friends...so far we dont have a name or any songs lol:p

setsuna

AkaiTsuki
i'm in one, i play guitar and i'm the lead vocalist though we are still at the garage stand, but we're giving it our best :D

haruka

Phoenix of the Red Moon
i'm in no band but i play the guitar and violin, sometimes even piano

GodSlayer

Yeah, I play the Guitar a little but havent used it in a long time. .__.

Kenzou

pink spider
I was raised on the piano, but ditched it for the Guitar. Throughout middle school i was in a band called Lo Prophile. It died after our drummer moved out of state. Ever since then i've rarely played in front of people. I do pick up my guitar when i hear some great songs and try to play along, but my passion for it has gone away.

i play keyboard,drums(not that good),bass and the guitar.i play lead guitar for my band we play stuff like megadeth.inflames,trivium and dream theater.my bands purevolume page will be up soon.

BLue-FIsh

I have muffins! =D
I play key board and a little drum but I'm singer for a band that we're trying to form ^^;

BakFire

Happy Manga Boii
i can play a bit of violin, drum, piano, guitar and i can play trumpet and ocarina well

seirei

kumo no you ni
nope, I'm not in a band, but I love the piano! I've started playing it not too long ago, so now I'm trying to improve my skills :) (although some of those piano exercises are soo boooring!):dark:)

mushbah

jesus stole my taco
yeah im guessin some stuck up english woman teaches piano lol

cool thing about guitar is basically all the teachers are cool easy going people