Anime you are watching/last anime you watched

Zeta

State Alchemist
i was bored at school and during lunch i turned on my Zune and watcha few episodes of ghost in the shell so ya thats the most recent (15 seconds ago)

haruka

Phoenix of the Red Moon
i'm watching skip beat (great anime but it's ongoing :(), kuroshitsuji (also great),hmmm, and of course i started watching a lot but these i'm still watching :D

Spice

Zombie Slayer~
I am currently watching Angel Heart, Gai Rei Zero and Toaru Majutsu no Index, Tales Of The Abyss, Chaos;Head, Zegapain and plenty of other series. ^_^"

I just finish watching Seto no Hanayome. It contain 26 episodes that will make you laugh half dead:XD:. And + OVA Jin. I'm currently looking for the second OVA and hoping that there will be season 2.

Myrk

Dying from moe overdose.
Watching... Getbackers, Toradora, Naruto, Zoku Natsume Yuujinchou, Gintama, Asu no Yoichi, Jigoku Shoujo; Mitsuganae, Hajime no ippo; New challenger, Maria+Holic, One Outs and finishing up an old anime that I had on hold, Zoku Sayonara Zetsubou Sensei

Last finished anime; I re-watched Spiral and I watched some anime movies, Sky Crawlers and Origin; Spirits of the past

Shinji Ikari

Pilot Evangelion unit-1
hmm.. i need a new series, but the last few i have watchhed...

Blood +
Trinity Blood
Azumangah Daio
Ouren host club
Bakuretsu Tenshi (burst angel)
Suzuka
Shakugan no Shana
Ergo Proxy
that covers the last month or so...

tyron256

turnabout moderation
Soul Eater