Anime vs. Video games

Video games obviously. I watch and enjoy more anime than I do video games, but video games are, if not the most culturally enriching, the most applicable to real life because they keep your hands (and with new stuff, your body) active and you learn coordination and there is competition. By doing repetetive motions you are more glued to the storyline.

Games can have everything an anime has, you know this from stuff like Kingdom Hearts or Final Fantasy. Essentially, if there was no more anime, all the anime-makers would start writing and drawing/animating all the things in games, and the games would get better than past games or anime individually ever were.

If you've played the Naruto games, you know they do very interesting stories and characters, while also being easily capable of recreating the original plots, albeit in a slightly different format since they animate with pixels instead of penstrokes, but I'm sure it's something you'd become more accustomed to.

There are anime based on games, like about people who play them, but I don't know any games about people who watch anime. Just ones based on anime, meaning they'd be adapted. Games can be inclusive of anime since they are interactive, but anime cannot simulate games' interactive, competetive or skill-based traits.

I would definitely say animes and mangas. I also love playing games but I couldn't play a game during more than 2 or 3 hours without getting bored, unlike animes that I can watch for hours without moving ^^

I also like both but if I had to choose I would say anime since it requires me to just download and watch (no annoying game overs and can be fast forwarded if wanted to).

I say they are equally great but..... Anime would have to win.... I mean games are friggin awesome but so is anime! GOD ITS SO HARD TO CHOOOOOOSE! >.<