Anime vs Manga

i have always liked both the animes and their manga but could never decide which i liked more the anime or the manga so if anybody could give any advice on which one the prefer

While I like anime I usually prefer to read the manga if its the original. I try not to read manga's that are based on an anime because those usually tend to look half done.

Archangel

i like anime more but there are mangas that i like more then the anime exp. Death note anime is sick but to me the manga is way better cuz it gets into more detail. The same with getbackers the anime skips so many of the parts that are in the manga that it changesthe story in the begining.

The only real plus to anime is the music. To me manga is generally better cause they normally have more stuff, and generally the anime is changed slightly to make the entire story fit into the amount of episodes. For ex. Black Cat, and GTO.

i like manga because that manga has detail more as to anime...but some anime series are better than mangas...for example;bleach,furuba...(i think of course)

Krahe

Full of bees
For me, it's all about quality. If the manga is poorly drawn but the anime is a visual masterpiece, then I prefer the anime. However, if the anime is lacking in either art or plot, then the manga is prefered.

I really can't decide. I like anime because it's animated, but I also like the manga because I gives us a little bit more information that even the anime doesn't mention. So it's sort of a tie... :lol:

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Krahe @ 2-1-2007 @ 4:09 AM) [snapback]2164[/snapback]</div>
For me, it's all about quality. If the manga is poorly drawn but the anime is a visual masterpiece, then I prefer the anime. However, if the anime is lacking in either art or plot, then the manga is prefered.[/b]
Visuals aren't all that important. At least to me.

Nori

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (ejui @ 2-21-2007 @ 6:00 AM) [snapback]2958[/snapback]</div>
i like anime rather than manga
but, anime release slower than manga[/b]
No it doesn't. Most manga is released once a week, just like the anime.

I like manga a lot more than anime, partly because it's always there and I can look at one picture and analyze things more closely. On anime you've gotta pause it and rewind it and everything.

Plus manga is cheaper and tends to be the original more often than not.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Zenriek @ 2-24-2007 @ 9:00 PM) [snapback]3148[/snapback]</div>
I like manga a lot more than anime, partly because it's always there and I can look at one picture and analyze things more closely. On anime you've gotta pause it and rewind it and everything.

Plus manga is cheaper and tends to be the original more often than not.[/b]
Well, if you're on a site like this and you're dling anime, and/or manga, does cost really matter as much?

i really like them both cause what you get in the manga is not in the anime but the anime is just so much easier to sit back and watch...but in the long run i guess I'd choose the manga