[Anime] Shuffle!

Y

y0l3itches

Shuffle!

Shuffle!

Genres: Comedy, Drama, Psychological, Romance, Science Fiction, Supernatural

Summary: Summary: When two doors are discovered in an ancient ruin, the gateways to shinkai, the realm of the shinzoku (Gods) and makai, the realm of the mazoku (Demons) are irreversably opened. The races of human, shinzoku, and mazoku come together in the mortal world and nothing will ever be the same. One day, two new families move next door to a boy who had previously been living a very peaceful life. In one house lived the family of the King of the Gods, and in the other lived the family of the King of the Demons. Both families had one daughter whose single wish to live next to the boy they had fallen in love with years ago has just been fulfilled. Also living with the boy is his childhood friend. With these three girls vying for his affections, the boy finds that his new life filled with despair, jealousy, and just a little hope is beginning. (ANN)

Storyline: In the beginning, you see Kaede has a good relationship with Rin, but no love connection. She plans on helping Rin anyway she could to make his life easier but Rin doesn't want to take advantage of that. This anime is a comedy romantic anime because of its groupies and the funny personality everyone has. Three new girls are introduced Nerine, Lisianthus, and Primula who came from another dimension to marry Rin because of what he did in the past. Lisianthus is from the realm of gods and Nerine and Primula are from the realm of demons. The series goes as they test there relationship with Rin to either push it further since there are 4 girls(Nerine, Lisianthus, Rin, Asa) that are capable of being Rin's official girlfriend but he can't choose since if one of the girls do something, another girl will try to step it up. The series does get serious as it progresses and there are hidden sides to all 4 girls that interact with Rin. 9/10

Graphics: A typical school environment anime but there are alot of unique characters that are in the series because of the groupies that chase Rin. The girl characters are really cute that are in the series. They made Demons and God ears fairly well and noticable, they look good on Nerine. 9/10

Music: The OP and ED of the anime is good, has a love tone melody. The music in the series isn't that good through since there aren't really music during dramatic scenes or humor scenes. They do place the music kinda broad throughout the episode. 7/10

Characters: Rin is a normal high school student who is very nice to people but has alot of interactive with many girls. He doesn't seem very interested in his life and even after new girls are introduced, still seems bored. Kaede is very dedicated to Rin, as she does just about everything for him. She doesn't have any real love connection with Rin but there is a flashback about what happened with them in the past. Asa is Rin's senpai and very energetic. She is a good cook and often flirts with Rin and says "Just Kidding" even through there is some connection between them. Itsuki, only guy friend is basically a womaniser and as more girls are introduced into the series, he becomes envious of the girls' attraction to Rin and often mentions that he will take care of the girls that he doesn't choose. He does help Rin out on occasions. Lisianthus is the daughter of the King of the Gods and Nerine is the daughter of the Demon King who both of them wants to marry Rin. Primula is a soft-spoken young girl but doesn't really make any love connection with Rin but fills the part in the lolicon for the viewers. 10/10

Overall: This anime is from an Hentai game, notice the fact what I said about Primula, even through Rin isn't intimate with Primula, she does fill the role of the lolicon. I like this anime because of the fact it does go overboard on a few things and still relates to the story. Rin is very defensive when it comes to women and can't really choose a girl which can relate to the reviewer. This anime came before Clanned and Kanon so it has that harem romance theme. This series does have a 2nd season and its called Shuffle! Memories, which is pretty funny, just goes more indept into the story of the original Shuffle! anime. Also this anime has a great finish unlike most harem romances with a lonely ending. 8/10

N

number9ix

Harem Bansai I love that and OP/ED is so nice that you have to see it. I confirm it was great.

G

gotta

the funniest anime...

i can't stop from laughing everytime i look this anime..i like all his masters..all of them so funny..:10: