Anime Recommendation Thread

Wolfnagi

♥♥♥♥♥♥ ~Nagi~ ♥♥♥♥♥♥
LnO isn't JC -.-"

But I agree on HnA caste system xD

Thought I still wonder, how come caste system still exist -.-"

I kinda hates in, in RL and Civilization......

[quote name='TheRealTeapot']JC makes everything seem the same.

The setting makes all the difference though. I like the caste system in HnA because it classifies the elites[/QUOTE]

Atleast they aren't all shifting to the art style that is pure incarnate moe, that is K--wait they are..

Poor poor, animu fans, everything looks blobby in the future anime releases.

Hey all

I am looking for recommendations for Horror/Thriller/Suspense Anime any 1 have any ideas kind of like: Higurashi no Naku Koro ni or High school of the dead want that suspense of wtf will happen next LOL any recommendations would be appreciated.

Hey all

I am looking for recommendations for Horror/Thriller/Suspense Anime any 1 have any ideas kind of like: Higurashi no Naku Koro ni or High school of the dead want that suspense of wtf will happen next LOL any recommendations would be appreciated.
I think Gosick should suit you with all the suspense, Deadman Wonderland is a bit horrifying to me due to the gory scenes. Anyway you can just check it out.

I'm suuuuuuper bored.
Need something to watch.
I'm looking for just about anything that isn't romance, school life (Only about school life), or horror.
Unless its like fucking amazing horror.

Strife

Denizen of the Abyss
Ahem here goes my list: Golden Boy, Rurouni Kenshin, Azumanga Diaoh, Ouran Host Club, Highschool of the Dead, Gundam 0080, Fruits Basket, Lucky Star, Panty and Stocking, Nichijou, and Mnemosine.I have more but I would be listing all day...

Sanae

Staff member
It's been a while since I've sat down and watched any anime.. My favorite series are Air, Clannad, Kanon, Shuffle, and others, but you get it xD Something heart warming, but at the same time a tear jerker ^__^

Favorite genres are romance, comedy, and spice of life.. The best would be a combination of those ^^ Action is ok, but not on it's own.. Yes, I'm a girly girl who loves her girly series :eek:hmy: