Anime quotes~

~Kitty~

Kitty pawns all!
Post your memorable quote from an anime character/series.

Heres some of mine.

"Sounds reasonable. Too bad I'm beyond reasoning!"~Graham Aker

"This is not death. This is a sacrifice for humanity!"~Graham Aker

"Lelouch vii Britania commands you"~Lelouch

"people die when they are killed" :grin:
Shirou Emiya | fate stay night

~

4. If no one guesses the quote within 24 hours, a new screenshot can be posted
quote or screenshot? which one really?
obviously this is just a copy paste of other guessing game rules,
if you're gonna copy paste , you might as well do it right.

5. The person who posted a quote may provide more after some time if people are having troubles(Must be from the same anime!)
you seriously expect everyone to know every line of an anime character, don't you?

6.Quotes can be any random gibberish. Its up to you. But if it doesn't make sense then its really pointless yes?
quotes should not be gibberish, what if i were to post
tell me which character said it

7.Players may guess either the character or the anime the quote comes from.
you do realize that some characters from different animes have nearly or identical similar lines

Nice idea, but yeah, point 7 is a killer :/ It should still work... but I don't think many people remember quotes... other than the really famous ones like the one you posted.

In the name of God, impure souls of the living dead shall be banished into eternal damnation. Amen.
Peter Farguson (Hellsing)

The Bird of Hermes is my name, Eating my wings to make me tame
Alucard (Hellsing)

It's a nice night to grab a bite to drink.
Alucard (Hellsing)

And while you're waiting for us to kill you, we highly recomend p*ssing yourself, Followed by a course of praying to your impudent god. And cowarding in the corner and begging, always good. But if you act now, theres still time for an old-fashioned Suicide!! Thank you London! We love you! goodnight!!.
Yan Valentine (Hellsing)

As a vampire you were a pathetic piece of shit, now you are nothing but dog shit.

Alucard (Hellsing)

~Kitty~

Kitty pawns all!
In the name of God, impure souls of the living dead shall be banished into eternal damnation. Amen.
Peter Farguson (Hellsing)

The Bird of Hermes is my name, Eating my wings to make me tame
Alucard (Hellsing)
It's a nice night to grab a bite to drink.
Alucard (Hellsing)
And while you're waiting for us to kill you, we highly recomend p*ssing yourself, Followed by a course of praying to your impudent god. And cowarding in the corner and begging, always good. But if you act now, theres still time for an old-fashioned Suicide!! Thank you London! We love you! goodnight!!.
Yan Valentine (Hellsing)

As a vampire you were a pathetic piece of shit, now you are nothing but dog shit.

Alucard (Hellsing)
"As a vampire you were a pathetic piece of shit, now you are nothing but dog shit."

I like this one :D

"As a vampire you were a pathetic piece of shit, now you are nothing but dog shit."

I like this one :D

watch this
[YOUTUBE]8-0DH7DLMVs[/YOUTUBE]

a few more quotes , courtesy of hellsing

"You are a fool who creates slaves to do his dirty work, a coward and an incompetant, incapable of doing anything on your own. You're not worthy of the lowest pits of hell!"
-Alucard-
"I'll send you to Hell so you can lick Satan's a**."
-Alucard-

"
You called him an insect ......... you will pay..........you will pay.....................you will F*****ng pay"
-Seras Vicoria- [seras vs. zorin]

"Tinker, Tailor. Soldier, Sailor... My bullet punishes all without distinction!"
-Rip Van Winkle-

two awesome quotes

"Cut his head off, Pierced his heart, He IS nothing like any other vampire you've ever known."
-Integra Hellsing-

"Releasing control-restriction system 3.2.1 Recognizing approval of situation A according to the Cromwell invocation ability restriction lifted for limited use until the enemy has been rendered completely silent."
-Alucard- (god mode on)

No matter what happens, I'll keep on moving. Until this life runs out of me, I'll keep on walking.
- Allen Walker, D.Gray-man

Our injuries will heal as long as we're alive. But the scars will remain...
- Allen Walker, D.Gray-man

In the end, there is no greater motivation than revenge.
- Mello, Death Note

"You're thinking in Japanese! If you must think, do it in German!" - Asuka Langley Soryu (Evangelion)

"Stop making me repeat myself! Its bad for my health!" - Duo Maxwell (Gundam Wing)

"Don't tell me he wants to conquer the world? Can't he come up with something more original?" - Lina Inverse (Slayers)

"And what's the real lesson? Don't leave things in the fridge." - Spike Spiegel (Cowboy Bebop)

"*bursts into tears* I can't talk about it! It's so horrible! They were-- they were-- the milk! Oh God, the milk!" - Ken Hidaka (Wiess Kreuz)

"Survivability takes priority." - Misato Katsuragi (Neon Genesis Evangelion)

"Man fears the darkness, and so he scrapes away at the edges of it with fire." - Rei Ayanami (Neon Genesis Evangelion)

"The boy's screams excited me far more than yours." - Tomo (Fushigi Yugi)

"A drop from the moon dropped and disappeared into a room into my heart." - (Closing song) (All Purpose Cultural Cat Girl Nuku-Nuku)

"I just love the smell of C4 in the morning" - Ling Ling (3x3 eyes)

"Listen up numbskull, if Kasumi isn't back by dinnertime, we're gonna have to eat Akane's cooking, and if we do that, man oh

man we're gonna wish we were lost at sea! " - Ranma (Ranma 1/2)

"No one's gonna take her from me...Akane's mine...and she's engaged to me!!!!!!" - Ranma (Ranma 1/2)

"Ranma, please. I like you just the way you are. Please don't fight anymore. I'm begging you" - Akane (Ranma 1/2)

"Panties, Panties, Panties" - Chii (Chobits)

"I consider your class of demon very worthy, worthy to fight, and worthy to die" - Yoko Kurama (Yu Yu Hakusho)

"So tell me, what's it like living in a constant haze of stupidity?" - Hiei (Yu Yu Hakusho)

"I know as much of games as hugs and puppies, and care for them even less." - Hiei (Yu Yu Hakusho)

"You try to sound like you think through things, when in fact you're not thinking at all." - Kurama (Yu Yu Hakusho)

"You're a team player, a save the day superhero. I hate people like you." - Hiei (Yu Yu Hakusho)

"Hiei, I can't accept this. I value our friendship and all we've been through but... I don't like you that way." - Kurama (Yu Yu Hakusho)

"I'm...actually, I'm a super-magical human. I have been hiding this fact for a long time. But I have this precious kingdom to go back to. The reason why us super humans have long hair is that our great king Rubalru had a miracle vision when he was about to die. The person who gave him this vision is called Great Kandora! When Kandora used his super magic power, King Rulbaru's Super-Ultra-Magical-Force was freed like a bird and made him grow Ultra-Strong-Magical white long hair from his head! Just then, what happened was when King Rulbaru was resting, an emeny kingdom suddenly attacked him. He was in such a terrible situation! He thin asked Kandora for power! And then-!" - Ayame Sohma (Fruits Basket)

"Yesterday Kyou-kun picked up Tohru-kun! Kyou-kun is a sex fiend!!" - Shigure (Fruits Basket)

"Now I understand the relieved, I feel very situation..." - Sosuke Sagara (Full Metal Panic? FUMOFFU)

"Is there a need for a reason to kill someone?" - Mugen (Samurai Champloo)

"Good ol' Zenigata, the archetypal Japanese man. Totally devoted to his work." - Lupin III (Lupin III)

"Lupin! Don't you dare die before I get to arrest you!" - Inspector Zenigata (Lupin III)

"[About the Roman ruins.]

This is a treasure for all mankind. Too big for my pocket, anyway." - Lupin III (Lupin III)

"Pokemon isn't about tests, it's about battles! hahahahahaha!" - Ash Ketchum (Pokemon)

"Mankind has no time left." - Gendo Ikari (Neon Genesis Evangelion)

"The interaction of men and women isn't very logical." - Dr. Ritsuko Akagi (Neon Genesis Evangelion)

"I musn't run away..." - Shinji Ikari (Neon Genesis Evangelion)

"I am the will of God, messenger of the divine punishment of Heaven" - Paladin Alexander Anderson (Hellsing)

"Now I'll show you how real vampires do battle!" - Alucard (Hellsing)

"Nothing amazing happens here" - Naota Nandaba (FLCL)

"Would you like to see my daughter? I have some pictures right here!" - Maes Hughes (Full Metal Alchemist)

"My right hand is the judgement of god!" - Scar (Full Metal Alchemist)

"Babies aren't born after just 5 months!" - Riza Hawkeye (Full Metal Alchemist)

"I will protect my ninja way!" - Rock Lee (Naruto)

"All the girls in Konoha are so hot these days." - Jiraiya (Naruto)

"It's a bad habit of mine. When I concentrate on one thing, I forget other important things." - Tsukushi (Hana Yori Dango)

"If you die, I'll kill you!" - Zoro (One Piece)

"Don't look back. If you got something to do, then only look forward." - Kurogane ( RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE)

"You made the rain bleed...you..." - Tomo (Samurai X)

"Who is this place? Where are you? Me am Excel!" - Excel (Excel Saga)

"That's life. Those are life. This is life. They're all lives." - Excel (Excel Saga)

"...well maybe Padro should show you a flashback instead." - Pedro (Excel Saga)

"Senior, do you suppose that this review episode is actually a way to relieve the tight production schedule for the staff?" -

Hyatt (Excel Saga)

"Excel: You know, all together this class probably doesn't have an IQ of 100.
Hyatt: Or even double digits" (Excel Saga)

"Come on, scribbles on the bathroom wall, please show me the path that I must follow! " - Excel (Excel Saga)

"Please don't worry, Mister, I only came here to obliterate you- not rob you." - Excel (Excel Saga)

"Aren't we just a few lilies short of a shojo-ai?" - Excel referring to the scene (Excel Saga)

"I was only able to get back to being a real doctor by saving your life! I realized that human lives have equal value by saving you! Nobody has the right to take another's life! I've been living as a doctor with that engraved upon my heart for years!" - Dr. Kenzou Tenma (Monster)

"What a letdown, Kurosaki-san. A real letdown. After all, there's nothing but fear reflected in your sword. When you dodge, 'I'm afraid of getting cut.' When you attack, 'I'm afraid of cutting someone.' Even when you try to protect someone, 'I'm afraid of letting them die.' Yes, your sword speaks to me only of absurd fear. That's not it. What's necessary in a fight isn't fear. Nothing can be born from that. If you dodge, 'I won't let them cut me.' If you protect someone, 'I won't let them die.' If you attack, 'I'll cut them.' Well, can't you see the resolve to cut you reflected in my sword?" - Urahara Kisuke (Bleach)

"You know why big brothers are born first? To protect the little ones that come after them." - Ichigo (Bleach)

"How did I pass? She beat me like I owed her money. " - Ichigo (Bleach)

"We fear that which we cannot see... we respect that which we cannot see... thus the blade will be wielded." - opening words

of the first episode (Bleach)

"If I have the power to make a differencen why not put it to good use?" - Kira Yamito (Gundam Seed)

"Murrue: That's sexual harassment, major.
Mwu: Wha? It is?" (Gundam Seed)

"I am Valentinez Alkalinelia Xifax Sicidabohertz Gumbigobillo Blue Stradivari Talentrent Pierre Andri Charton-Haymoss Ivanovicci Baldeus George Doitzel Kaiser. Don't hesitate to call." - Vash introducing himself to Wolfwood (Trigun)

"A man can't just live on carbohydrates alone..." - Spike Spegiel (Cowboy Bebop)

"Chrno, the map is upside-down." - Azmaria (Chrno Crusade)

"Azmaria is amazing. She's already learning how to kiss up to rich people at such an age..." - Rosette (Chrno Crusade)

"*gasp* "Chrno, what have you done...!?" - Rosette [To Chrno after he fell into Satella's chest] (Chrno Crusade)

"Love and Peace!" - Vash (Trigun)

"... if you let the fly live, the spider is going to die. You can't save both without one suffering.." - Knives (Trigun)

"That's some good advice. Maybe I should write that down, frame it, and stick it up on my wall." - Colonel Karl Lichen Schubaltz (Zoids Chaotic Century)

"Bansai, bathtoy, wise guy, waterboy, lights shine bright in the o-town tonight" - Ed (Cowboy Bebop)

" It must be the way you look, Vash the Stampede. Your very existence seems to cause me undue irritation.
" - Legato (Trigun)

" It's a simple formula. The greater the tragedy, the greater the emotional effect." - Legato (Trigun)

"And to think, I could kill every man, woman and child here in the blink of an eye if I wanted to. The power of death is intoxicating

" - Legato (Trigun)

" There is nothing left to believe in." - Vicious (Cowboy Bebop)

"Give me the gift of nothingness, give me death." - Legato (Trigun)

" Why don't we drink to me and my reflection in your lovely eyes?" - Cowboy Andy (Cowboy Bebop)

"Where would you like to fall?" - Cyborg 002 ( Cyborg 009)

"DEEDILIIIIIT!!!!!" - Parn ( Record of Lodoss War)

"There is no such thing as a weapon that doesn't kill.." - Chise (Saishuu Heiki Kanojo)

"A sinner once passed away will never return, but sins will never vanish and the love will never die." - Les Soldats (Noir)

"On the day we left, we burned down the family home and all the familiar things inside. Because some memories... aren't

meant to leave traces." - Alphonse Elric (Full-Metal Alchemist)

"My name is VASH THE STAMPEDE!! Forgive the lack of warning, but it's time for my daily massacre! If you do not believe I am the real thing, take a good look at me and start freaking out!!" - Vash (Trigun)
"Shining brightly, even for a split second, is better than living a dull-grey life for eternity." - Jing (King of Bandits Jing)
"The past is the past... and the future is the future. A man is a man, and a woman is a woman. I am who I am, and you are who you are. Like it really matters anyway....
" - Faye Valentine (Cowboy Bebop)

"There are three things I hate the most: Kids, pets, & women with additude. So tell me, why do we have all of them packed into our ship!?" - Spike Spiegel (Cowboy Bebop)

"Thou Shalt not Kill! What the hell kind of a churchman are you!?" - Vash [talking to Wolfwood] (Trigun)

"Ed will introduce Ed. Full name - Edward Wong Hau Pepelu Tivrusky the 4th. Ed made up that name for Ed, isn't it cool?" - Ed (Cowboy Bebop)

"Faye faye smoke smoke, faye faye puff puff! Yay!" - Ed (Cowboy Bebop)

"Funny, funny smeeeelll." - Ed (Cowboy Bebop)

"I'm not going there to die. I'm going to find out if I'm really alive.

" - Spike Spiegel (Cowboy Bebop)

"Total slaughter, total slaughter. I won't leave a single man alive. La dee da dee dide, genocide. La dee da dee dud, an ocean of blood. Let's begin the killing time." - Vash (Trigun)

"I think I know, I don't think I know, I don't think I think I know, I don't think I think." - Ed (Cowboy Bebop)

"Lesson #3 : If you see a stranger, Follow him" - Ed (Cowboy Bebop)

"There goes another self-destruct system to waste." - Trowa Burton (Gundam Wing)

"I wouldn't mind if you want to kill me, but I might struggle a bit" - Trowa Burton (Gundam Wing)

"Oh, man, Quatre loves to blame himself for everything if you let him. Sooner or later, he'll start saying that there's no air in space because he didn't work on it hard enough." - Duo Maxwell (Gundam Wing)

"So my stupid student thinks he changed the secret of swordsmanship..." - Hiko Seijuro ( Rurouni Kenshin)

"I'm watching a dream I'll never wake up from.." - Spike Spiegel (Cowboy Bebop)

"Kira Yamato : You're...you're a girl?!
Cagalli Yula Attha: Whatta ya think?
Kira Yamato : No, no it just reminded me again that you are a girl.
Cagalli Yula Attha: That amounts to the same thing jackass!" (Gundam Seed)

"You have to take the path you have to take." - Hibiki Tokai (Vandread)

"Ranma: Look at him standing there, little jerk, what's his problem getting a crush on Akane like that.
Akane: Ranma, I'm sorry. You did it for me.
Ranma: W-wha?
Akane: You destroyed that spring to save me.
Genma/Ryoga/Mousse: YOU WHAT?!?!?! " (Ranma 1/2)

"Commander Z: What's wrong with giving kids dreams?
Kotaro Nanbara: Those are dreams those are nightmares!
Commander Z: You yourself is good enough to give then nightmares!
Kotaro Nanbara: That's mine line to you!" ( Hand Maid May)

"Saehara: "Everyone, thanks for coming during the holiday. Now lets get to practicing!"
Student A: "Now that is just wrong."
Student B: "Please take that off."
Saehara: "What's with you guys. You don't have enough enthusiasm!" [Class reacting to the women clothing that Saehara is wearing for the play.]" (D.N. Angel)

"*points to Jet* "Don't give me that art of war crap! And you! *points to the other man* You take too long to take a sh*t"" - Spike Spiegel (Cowboy Bebop)

" Someone once told me...that watching the birds made them want to go on a journey..." - Kino ( Kino's Journey (TV))

" Someone once told me...that watching the birds made them want to go on a journey..." - Texted Narrator (Kino's Journey (TV))

"You stupid hairy little stink'n... PANDA! PANDA! PANDA! PANDA!" - Eimi Ohba (Comic Party)

"Hey! Sameji, why don't we give Takkun a little preview of forbidden lesbian love?" - Haruko (FLCL)

"Tears of Sadness... Tears of Joy... They're far from the same." - Jing (King of Bandits Jing)

"We humans are just made to be greedy I guess. But there are some of us who can resist the greedy temptations and desires of our hearts." - Jing (King of Bandits Jing)

"Even without clocks, the sun will still rise." - Captain (King of Bandits Jing)

"When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth." - Various Characters (Detective Conan)

"How could I forget? He's into dead girls!" - Kagome (Inuyasha)

"Unless I grip the sword, I can not protect you. While gripping the sword I can not embrace you." - Ichigo (Bleach)

""When it melts, what does snow become?"

"It becomes ... spring!"" (Fruits Basket)

"High School Girls!" - Kimura-sensei, on what made him become a teacher (Azumanga Daioh)

"Sometimes I see dirt, and I try to follow it with my eyes." - Osaka (Azumanga Daioh)

"42... 30... 31! Our marks add up to 103! We win!" - The Bonkuras (Osaka, Kagura, Tomo), upon seeing Chiyo getting 100 (full marks) in a test (Azumanga Daioh)

"Growls at painting, clutching it tightly* "Damn you! Let me inside of you!! LET ME INSIDE OF YOU!" - Dark (D.N. Angel)

"Ooh, Dark, that sounds so dirty! Talking to a woman that way! Unless...you're talking to me!! I don't mind at all!! Please, have your way with me! Come on, I'm ready and waiting!" - Toto (D.N. Angel)

"No matter where you are...
Everyone is always connected." - Lain (Serial Experiments Lain)

"There are three things I cannot tolerate: cowerdice, bad haircuts, and military insurrection, and it is very unfortunate that our friend Vegeta posseses all three of these." - Freeza (Dragon Ball Z)

"I am the worlds strongest Coffee Candy!" - Vegeku (Dragon Ball Z)

""Goku! I'd rather die than fuse with you!"
"But Vegeta, we're already dead!"
" - Goku and Vegeta (Dragon Ball Z)

" I think you managed to singe some of my leg hairs!" - Radditz (Dragon Ball Z)

"If you want to know the truth, you must have the courage to accept it." - Bear (.hack//sign)

"Tenjou Tenga Ichigeki Hissatsu Hou!! Energy charge 120%
translation: (Heaven and Earth One Shot Sure Kill Cannon)" - Ryusei Date (Super Robot War: Original Generation)

"I came to laugh at you!" - Chars Aznabal (Gundam)

"You cant beat me in close combat!" - Kyusuke Ninbu (Super Robot War: Original Generation)

"I am the sword who cleaves evil" - Zengar Zombolt (Super Robot War: Original Generation)

Arachna

Spider
Staff member
No, I'm telling you this because you don't get it. You think you get it, which isn't the same as actually getting it. Get it?
Kakashi,Naruto

"It feels so close to me, yet I can't reach it even if I hold out my hands. But even if I can't reach it, there are things that will stay in my heart. Being in the same time and looking at the same sky – if I can remember that, then even if we are far apart, I believe we can still be together."
Emiya Shirou (Fate Stay Night)

"I have no interest in ordinary humans. If there are any aliens, time travelers, sliders, or espers here, come join me. That is all."
Suzumiya Haruhi (The Melancholy of Suzumiya Haruhi)

"Do you know why snow is white? Because it forgot what colour it was."
C.C. (Code Geass)

"The choices we make in life have unlimited possibilities."
Rem Saverem (TRIGUN)

"They say there's no such place as Paradise.
Even if you search to the ends of the earth there's nothing there.
No matter how far you walk, it's always the same road.
It just goes on and on.
But in spite of that, why am I so driven to find it?
I hear someone's voice, calling to me..."
-- Kiba from Wolf's Rain--

No matter how far you go, the same path lies in front of you.
-- Kiba from Wolf's Rain--

Whether it be time, space or alternate realities, they mean nothing to us. We will pierce the paths and methods you've chosen. That is who we are, The Dai-Gurren Brigade!!.
(Gurren Lagann)

Don't belive in yourself! Believe in ME who belives in you!!!
Kamina (Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann)

Why do humans always look to the sky? Why do you try so hard to fly when you don't have any wings?.
Kiba (Wolf's Rain)

If I am able to reach beyond sorrow; I will not need to feel anything beyond this anymore
(School Days)

"A sword is a weapon. Swordmanship is learning how to kill. That is the truth". ~Kenshin (Rurouni Kenshin)
=
"It doesn't matter. Use whatever technique you like. However, once I've said I'll kill you, your death is assured." ~Kenshin (Rurouni Kenshin)
=
"You can train a dog with food, you can buy a person with money, but there isn't a man alive able influence the wolves of Mibu! Some things will never change. A wolf will always be a wolf, the Shinsen Gumi will always be the Shinsen Gumi, and a manslayer will always be a manslayer!"~Goro Fujita, also known as Hajime Saito (Rurouni Kenshin)
=
"Just because you die. . . Doesn't mean that the people you killed will come back to life. . . Instead, using this sword to save just one more soul is repentance in the true sense" ~Kenshin (Rurouni Kenshin)
=
"I live in order to atone for all the innocent lives I took." ~Kenshin (Rurouni Kenshin)
=
"What is truly good about a person can’t be expressed in words, that it can not. What matters is the feeling of trust one gets after spending time with him." ~Kenshin (Rurouni Kenshin)
=
"A sword is a weapon, swordsmanship is learning how to murder. No matter what ideal you proclaim, those are the facts and that is the truth." ~Seijuro Hiko (Rurouni Kenshin)
=
“No grief or damnation can ever bring back the dead.” ~Seijuro Hiko (Rurouni Kenshin)
=
Humankind cannot gain anything without first giving something in return. To obtain, something of equal value must be lost. That is alchemy's first law of equivalent exchange. In those days, we really believed that to be the world's one and only truth.
Alphonse Elric (Full Metal Alchemist)
=
"If you had the strength, you could live. This is our contract. In return for my gift of power, you must grant one of my wishes. If you enter this contract, you will live as a human, but also as one completely different. Different rules, different time, a different life.... The power of the king will make you lonely indeed. If you are prepared for that, then...." ~CC(Code Geass)
=

"Yeah, well, having a TV for a head makes you look like an asshole." ~Pandy (Dead Leaves)
=
"Freedom is something you have to fight for, rather than something you're given. Being free means being prepared to carry that burden." ~Charles Beams (Eureka Seven)
=

"You suddenly appeared in front of me in this hell. The day that I would get to meet you...I always wanted to apologize to you...I only endured because of that! I kept on living." ~Lucy (Elfen Lied)
=
"Someday, my memories of her will fade. Her voice, her actions – I might forget them as well. But even then, I will always remember that I loved her." ~Emiya Shirou (Fate Stay Night)
=
"I wanted to dream about soaring-soaring high up in the sky far above all the clouds. More than anything else, I wanted to dream of flying so high that I could go all the way to the moon and then I would touch my cheeks to its beautiful white face!" ~Miu Manazaru (Gatekeepers 21)
=
"Your dream-I can make it come true...Yes, if I'm with you, I'm sure you can do it and I'll fly like the bird I could never become!" ~Ayane Isuzu (Gatekeepers 21)
=
"You don't just strip her, YOU RAPE HER!!!" ~Madarame (Genshiken)
=
"The time has come to cast aside these bonds and to elevate our consciousness to a higher plane. It is time to become a part of all things!" ~Project 2501, The Puppet Master (Ghost in the Shell)
=
"Can't I help humanity AND wear pants?" ~Yukinari (Girls Bravo)
=
"Be it that I slumbered whilst thinking of my beloved that thou dost appeared in my dreams? Had I known it was but a dream, I wouldst not have awakened." ~Mutsuki (Happy Lesson)
=
"Intruder, your life ends here! But, of course, you're not really going to die." ~Katsura-sensei (Hayate no Gotoku)
=
"When a person is cursed, two graves are dug." ~Ai Enma (Jigoku Shoujo)
=
"A dream - I'm looking at a dream. A dream I see everyday - an endless dream. The day the dream didn't end, when was it? Was it a long time ago or was it just few minutes ago? The answer to it must lie in the dream...in the time you didn't realize that if it's passing, you just only wait." ~Ayu (Kanon)
=
"I, Kasuga Kyosuke, am living the best years of my life!" ~Kasuga Kyosuke (Kimagure Orange Road)
=
"In the summer that I finally caught you my angel..." ~Kasuga Kyosuke (Kimagure Orange Road)
=

"If someone were to drown in the seas for my sake, then I would be released from stone and return to life...to life once more. But if I were to return to life one day, which would give me the most important thing - I would then cry alone. I would cry longing for my stone. Of what use would my blood be even if it were to ripen like wine for it would not be able to bring back the one who loved me most from the water's depth." ~Cossette (Le Petite Potrait Cossette)
=
"Memories - they can sometimes become vague and foggy and there are times when they disappear altogether. Therefore, because there are many things I don't want to lose track of, I will record everything in here for the sake of those moments that should not be forgotten" ~Haruka reading excerpts form Keisuke Urashima's diary (Love Hina)
=
"What is this? Where are we? Why did you bring me here? Why are you l-locking the door? What are you..." ~Asahina Mikuru (The Melancholy of Suzumiya Haruhi)
=
"The trees cry out as they die, but you cannot hear them. I lie here. I listen to the pain of the forest and feel the ache of the bullet in my chest and dream of the day when I will finally crunch that gun woman's head in my jaws...San is my daughter. She is of the wolf tribe. When the forest dies, so does she...I caught her human parents defiling my forest. They threw their baby at my feet as they ran away. Instead of eating her, I raised her as my own. Now my poor, ugly, beautiful daughter is neither human nor wolf." ~Moro (Princess Mononoke)
=
"There is happiness for those who accept their fate, there is glory for those who resist their fate." ~Edel
"There is happiness for those who accept their fate, there is glory for those who resist their fate." ~Edel(Princess Tutu)
=
"The individual exists because there is a point of reference to identify itself" ~Haruka (RahXephon : the movie)
=
"The beginning exists for the end and the end exists for the beginning." ~Quon (RahXephon : the movie)
=
"There once was a boy who dreamed of being a hero, who sincerely believed in the battle to banish darkness from a world of light. But light and darkness are equals and where one exist, so to must the other. When the boy finally realized this, that was when he started the path to becoming a true hero" ~Narrator ( The Record of Lodoss War)
=
"Just because someone holds you doesn't mean that it's love. Just because someone is kind to you doesn't means that it's love!" ~Tiger (Saber Marionette J)
=
"Ever since that day in the rain, I’ve been looking for you. Of course, at first I was looking for you because I was going to have you killed. I mean, I’m the prince. Nobody talks to me like that! But now that I’ve seen you naked, I think you’ve got a great rack. I think we could hit it off. What do you say?" ~the Prince(Those Who Hunt Elves)
=
"Time is so generous to us and, yet it still such a cruel thief!" ~Mikako Nagamine (Voices of the Distant Star)
=
"We are far, far, very, very far apart, but it might be that thoughts can overcome time and distance." ~Mikako Nagamine (Voices of the Distant Star)
=
"Our relationship has already been formed. No matter how trivial a meeting and the incidents that follow may seem, a relationship is made. Even if it is just for a short amount of time, a knot that has been tied does not unravel. It means that during your lifetime, every incident that passes has meaning. The meeting between you and I also has meaning, so remember it." ~Ichihara Yuuko (xxxholic)
=

Sanae

Staff member
"Flat chest, no breast, you're a man!"

(Miaka from Fushigi Yuugi)

Yes, it's short and silly, but it made me lul so much when I first heard it xD