Anime Fall 2011

And that is the secret, for all you kitties xD
I shall watch all of your reaction from my throne, as it would be priceless :devil:
lolz. i have an argument, if Silver can travel through time and space, can't he just kill Shana in the past? or does it still effect the present time?

Wolfnagi

♥♥♥♥♥♥ ~Nagi~ ♥♥♥♥♥♥
lolz. i have an argument, if Silver can travel through time and space, can't he just kill Shana in the past? or does it still effect the present time?
He can't kill Shana, because he still loves her.
If he time-travel and kill her earlier, he won't be becoming Silver, because Shana never managed to found him.
Simple to say, The Power of "Love"

He can't kill Shana, because he still loves her.
If he time-travel and kill her earlier, he won't be becoming Silver, because Shana never managed to found him.
Simple to say, The Power of "Love"
hmm so the effect from time traveling still applies here huh... well i just hope it has a nice ending.... anyone knows what happens in the end of the LN series? or is it not yet finished?

Wolfnagi

♥♥♥♥♥♥ ~Nagi~ ♥♥♥♥♥♥
hmm so the effect from time traveling still applies here huh... well i just hope it has a nice ending.... anyone knows what happens in the end of the LN series? or is it not yet finished?
Of course -.-"

And I don't think anyone here reads the ending.
As far as I know, the final volume isn't out yet.

Can't wait for it :grin:

Shadow_Strider

Oderint Dum Metuant
-Persona 4 (Would have prefered if they were doing Persona 3 but 4 was good too)
-Mirai Nikki
-Fate/zero
-Shakugan no Shana III (just hope they stick to the Light Novels and don't screw it up)
-C3
-Guilty Crown

Those seem the most interesting to me but, I' probably watch a few of the others as well.

Wolfnagi

♥♥♥♥♥♥ ~Nagi~ ♥♥♥♥♥♥
-Persona 4 (Would have prefered if they were doing Persona 3 but 4 was good too)
-Mirai Nikki
-Fate/zero
-Shakugan no Shana III (just hope they stick to the Light Novels and don't screw it up)
-C3
-Guilty Crown

Those seem the most interesting to me but, I' probably watch a few of the others as well.
Same here.
Of course, there have lots of volume to cover so yeah..................

Maria.

→Donut Vampire
This is not the official chart yet, isn't it?

Oh well, though it is really nice to see the sequels of some of the good anime finally going to be released.

Shakugan no Shana Final is a must watch for me.
Gundam Age is also quite promising. Story about Flit, the first main character and his son and his grandson catch my attention.