Anime Eclipse.com

Archangel

I just saw the forum >.< wow was it messed up and there a test forum up now but its still messed up.......and I always thought if someone would mess up it would be me O_O lol ,if your wondering why im still on I still got 15 mins left ^^

ok

and yeah its all screwed up because dR said that when the server company restored it it was to a time after the problem or some shit like that so i think dR is going to just rebuild the forum on the new version of ipb or whatever it is

Well, I guess at least it's starting to go back up. Although there's a lot of spam bots, because the board isn't really that active nor complete. Also, Sanji, I remembered my Yahoo account. I'll PM it to you in a second

Archangel

yeah I got it ^^ , Im remaking the whole front page , Im going to bulid the forum up and I will get that site running no matter wat !!!!! All i need is dReam to validate me and I will get that site up and running ASAP . There has been alot of work put into it and there are high hopes for the site and I aint letting it fall. My goal is to get it up by thuesday , i will make topic for the site like crazy the next few days and also putting finishing touches . For the front page Im 70 % done with it . So lets see if we can get that site going.

Nori

Ok, I know you guys were hacked or w/e, but this was something that I noticed before that even happened to you. You guys need a new layout. The current one is way to generic, and boring to look at. Whenever you get your site back up to it's full capacity, one of you needs to work on that.

I'm actually working on a new layout for Anime Gelade, since it's been up there for several months, and I'm growing tired of looking at it lol.

Also, this is a lesson you should've learned from me before you even opened this site, Sanji, and that was to do daily or weekly backups of mysql databases, because your board can be taken down easily by even a noob hacker. Do the backups in the Admin CP of Invision Board.

Archangel

Dog I know i was just about to make a back up that day but I let it pass and guess wat happend >.< . The forum wasnt hacked tho wat happend was that dream was testing forum skins and one had bugs , so the forum got all messed up . I am now going to make daily back ups for the site . I should of listen to you fro before but I didnt and I got screwed.